Pea sized lump on the tip of clitoris. REALLY WORRIED! Please help.
I noticed a small growth on my clitoris a couple of months back, I already had an appointment with the sexual health nurse so she told me to wait till the results come back from my STI screening because she thought it was a skin tag or a wart. The results came back and It was all clear. I havent been to my doctors since because I thought it was nothing but I have noticed that it has got bigger, it is about the size of a pea, it isnt painful but uncomfortable because it is rubbing on my underwear, Ive also had abnormal periods and pain for years now, I had an abnormal smear then a colposcopy but the cells went back to normal and I have had a hysteroscopy too but they couldnt find anything abnormal, this was about a year or two ago. Im just looking for piece of mind. Im worrying myself sick and I can't get to the docs till monday. Can anyone help please? Im thinking the worse.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fairytale13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 22
HeyItsMe101 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 31
Katherine2222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 28