Women's Health Center User Group
Pea sized lump on the tip of clitoris. REALLY WORRIED! Please help.
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
167 members

I noticed a small growth on my clitoris a couple of months back, I already had an appointment with the sexual health nurse so she told me to wait till the results come back from my STI screening because she thought it was a skin tag or a wart. The results came back and It was all clear. I havent been to my doctors since because I thought it was nothing but I have noticed that it has got bigger, it is about the size of a pea, it isnt painful but uncomfortable because it is rubbing on my underwear, Ive also had abnormal periods and pain for years now, I had an abnormal smear then a colposcopy but the cells went back to normal and I have had a hysteroscopy too but they couldnt find anything abnormal, this was about a year or two ago. Im just looking for piece of mind. Im worrying myself sick and I can't get to the docs till monday. Can anyone help please? Im thinking the worse.
muffinlovin31 is ...worried Comment
Aug 22
muffinlovin31 uploaded a new photo
Aug 22
muffinlovin31 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22