helpppppppppppppp
Hi I have a friend she's only 18 years old she's been with her boyfriend for a year now. Through out the year they had a lot of sex.A LOT!! In the starting of the relationship he used condoms but he stop. He gave a std.n still they neveR ise a condom.plenty of times after sex she would take the morning after. For the first 2 months she took it over ten times. Just in may she got pregnant. N l2 weeks ago she had an abortion. She was on the pills before she got pregnant but she stopped. Now last week she went and had sex. Un protected sex, n now she can't eat n all she been doing is puking.after the abortion she only bleed for a couple days. Now she thinks she might be pregnant again. Can some one plz tell me what u think
well yea lol tell her to take a test ..sounds like she is.. she should be careful.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhine15 added the Exercise Tracker
Feb 07
mhine15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 07
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22