Aa
A
A
Close
undiagnosed infection
I have had a vaginal infection for the past 6 months. I believe it is due to a tampon that was left in for too long. I have been having a strong, musty vaginal odor in addition to discharge that varied from pink, yellow and bloody. I have been to a few doctors. One said it was bacterial vaginosis and prescribed metrogel.  Another believed it was a yeast infection and prescribed fluconazole (sp?) This was the only time I noticed that the symptoms lessened and once I believed my infection to be gone. It was only a week before the odor and discharge returned. My doctor then changed locations and I have since been seeing another doctor who tested me for yeast, bacteria and std's (chlamydia, ghonnorea, hiv, herpes syphillis). I tested negative for yeast, my ph balance is normal and I tested negative for stds. This doctor then gave me fluconazole since I told him it was the only thing that has worked for me. The Fluconazole is no longer working.
What do I have?!?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
it sounds like we hav the same problem ive tried everything i have no friends because of my problem you mght have wat i have now im tryig otc bv its called vh essentials you can get it at walgreens or cvs . hope this helps you and if i find anything else ill let you know.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
Blank