help get off pills please User Group
Help
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
128 members

Help

I am about to do a cold turkey detox from, 120-150mg morphine sulfate, 180mg of oxycodone a day, I don't do that much every day, but most. I have to take something at least every 4 hours. I have never snorted, shot up, or other things, but I have chewed them up. I am scared of what this will feel like, but I am also so excited about being sober, I can't wait to do it. I have just finished school, and am about to start an externship, so I can't do the detox for a month, but I just want to do it now. It would put my career in jeopardy, if I did though, so I've got all the plans in place for my detox in one month. Can anyone tell me what I'm in for? And I joined this forum because I need support from people who know what I am going through. I want sobriety!!!! I need it, I want me back.
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
patseguin219 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 18