help get off pills please User Group
getting off vicodin
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
130 members

getting off vicodin

i take 16-20 v's a day and been doing this for 3yrs, i just want my life back! i do have klopins and clonidine for the with withdrawls, will that make the withdrawls easier? or will i still be in hell? are there things i can do to make this easier or go by faster?? im scared but i know i need to do this for me, pills have taking over my life and i feel like a shell, and i want "me" back. wish me luck, i have 3 v's left and 2mrw, i start my day with no vicodin, this is LIFE CHANGING!!  to taking 16-20 pills daily, 2mrw waking up and taking NONE!! sooo scary! but....i have to do this for me, im tired of being sick n tired. so plz anyone can you tell what im in for? are there things i can do? what did you do when you went thur your wd's? what helped you?
Tags: Vicodin
1 Comment
How did this go
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 21
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21