help get off pills please User Group
pills r hell
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
128 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pills r hell

hey Im new to this site but i just wante to give some info bout me, I was hooked on pills from 18 to 25 Im now 26 and I am going to a local methadone clinic although this was the best option for me at the time and has helped me immensely I am now concerned that I may suffer worse trying to come off of the methadone I am only on 80mg and have been there for 10 months in that time I am now going to college full time carring 18 cedit hours and working 30-35 hours a week, does any one know a way to come off methadone safely and in a way that is managable I am so done with all this drug activety in my life and as far as I am concerned that person is dead but I am scared and do not want to come off the methadone just to fall back to street drugs because I am unable to handle the detox? Please Help!!!!
Tags: methadone
1 Comment
Blank
have you tried jesus, he can save your life.....Jesus loves you, just give your life to jesus.He can turn your life around, get in church, watch your life change.He created you, you are beautiful god has a plan for you, a purpose for you. I pray that u find a church &  come to know jesus, he can do anything.....Im praying for you,
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21
Blank
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
Blank
patseguin219 joined this group