pills r hell
hey Im new to this site but i just wante to give some info bout me, I was hooked on pills from 18 to 25 Im now 26 and I am going to a local methadone clinic although this was the best option for me at the time and has helped me immensely I am now concerned that I may suffer worse trying to come off of the methadone I am only on 80mg and have been there for 10 months in that time I am now going to college full time carring 18 cedit hours and working 30-35 hours a week, does any one know a way to come off methadone safely and in a way that is managable I am so done with all this drug activety in my life and as far as I am concerned that person is dead but I am scared and do not want to come off the methadone just to fall back to street drugs because I am unable to handle the detox? Please Help!!!!
have you tried jesus, he can save your life.....Jesus loves you, just give your life to jesus.He can turn your life around, get in church, watch your life change.He created you, you are beautiful god has a plan for you, a purpose for you. I pray that u find a church &  come to know jesus, he can do anything.....Im praying for you,
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14