with draws from perks for almost a year
I am on day 2 almost day 3. I was on roxicodones which I withdrew from those with perks and that was terrible even with the perks. Now i have not taken anything in 2 days which I am almost to day 3. I was taking about 8 a day 10 mil. How much longer will this last?  I take xanax which I have never taken before so it helps with sleeping. I only take about 1 mg a day. Because I dont like the way they make me feel. What is the worse day with these withdraws. It ***** so bad, but it is nowhere near as bad as those roxys. If any doctor ever ask if u  want those sayNO. They feel so good when u r taking them, but coming off feels like u r about to die. I have 3 children under 6 and it is hard to get through this with them. I have no family that lives by so they cant help. Please could anyone tell me if I am almost done with the worse of this terrible stuff.               Thanks Ashley (:
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14