Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 349) questions
I'm currently not on any medication and I get the same thing: Its a tickling of the throat, drinking water immediately usually doesn't...
Hello, I am a 33 year old female experiencing intermittent chronic lung pain. About 8 months ago I had a really severe infection in my...
my dad has a pblm, wenevr wintr c0mes. .a sounds c0mes out fr0m hs chest, cnt xplain wt type of sound. .my dad says that it mkes s0unds f...
I am an 18 year old female, I have had a severe cough for over 6 weeks with a lot of phlegm that is very difficult to cough up. I also ha...
Hi,im a 22 year old male and i've been dealing with this constant shortness of breath for over 5 years now , and doctors have no idea wha...
I am a 24 year old male. I started to develop breathing problems about 1 year ago. My problem is I feel like it’s hard to breathe. I can...
I was diagnoised with Adult Onset Asthma last year. My doctor has me on Advair 250/50, Singular 10mg, Xopenex inhaler and nebulizer. I al...
I have a problem with excessive coughing, night and day. The coughing will continue in spurts until I've successfully coughed up mucus. ...
I have Asthma and Allergy's and have been unwell with cold, I have been coughting so much my nose is bleeding quit heavy. After this i ge...
ok i am not sure wat it is, and i am not sure if it is because my parents smoke. yes i am 16. ok when my parents and brother smoke i my b...
hey thank you for your time. to start ive been to 4 drs none of the asthma drs just reg drs one in er oters at a med first i had a col...
My husband seems to use his inhaler every night, and I don't see him experiencing any asthma symptoms. He says his chest gets tight ever...
I am a 45 yr old male. I have asthma from birth, and I use Aerius 1xd, Singulair 2xd, Symbicort 400/12 3xd, and Ventolin when needed. Th...
Every time I am around bleach I get sick. I start wheezing and within a day or two I get blisters on and inside my nose. I also have real...
just wondering if Pulmicort provides any relief or helps recovery from the common cold? Will it help with stuffy noses or flem build up?
I have recently been having this tickling sensation in my chest and it is most aggrivating at night. I keep coughing and feel like I am t...
Dear doctor I get attacks of both asthma and tachycardia. How safe is it to use asthma inhalers, or are they better avoided? Thnx
In the past few weeks i have developed excess pleghm and am always clearing it out of my throat. Could this be serious- like stemming fro...
hi, am 49 this year and 5 weeks ago i got a cold, went to dr i was wheezing they said i had asthma which i have never had before. its bee...
A few days ago, I started with head cold symptoms and by Friday evening, I was feeling pretty crummy. My primary and pulmonologist's off...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.