Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Artery Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
1 - 20 (of 52) questions
I know PAD is a risk factor for CAD. How much of a risk, exactly?
Hi all I've been having tests for peripheral artery disease in my left leg . It has been a few years since starting with just rigorous w...
My 86 yr-old father broke his hip several years ago, and as a consequence of the impeded blood flow, lost the use of one of his legs from...
My peripheral vascular reports numbers show mild atherosclerosis and Abi Rt 1.56 LT 1.29 . I also have left leg swelling. Could my ar...
Hi Guys, I am 27yrs old, obese and moderately active. I don't have pain when I move,but I am having these pains in my arm, like when I pl...
Please interpret my Echo Report Normal LV with normal systolic function No segmental wall motion abnormality seen Normal Mitral and Aorti...
I have this sound someonee said could possibly be a bruit. It is a low pulsating noise, makes my ears vibration. Feel pulsating in the b...
Hello! I am a 23 year old female. I have had strong pain in both my lower legs (calves and shins) for quite a while now. It all started a...

I am a 29 years old white male, for about 2 months I am having problems in general I feel dizzy, have palpitations, and my left hand turn...
Hello, I am writing on behalf of my sister. She has been a long history of various health issues that started with very frequent hair ...
is it possible to open blocked artery 100% naturally with heavy vegetrain ,fruit diet..with heavy excercise for next 5 years....
- Is it typically an interventional cardiologist that does the initial cath and angiogram of lower extremities and legs in the process of...
Vasocontriction in blood vessels causes my eyelashes to fall in my eyes at cold times, What medication should I take?
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
Thank you erijon for your 2 years of service as a Community Leader in Peripheral Artery Disease! We appreciate your efforts!
I’m having severe leg pain that I believe is related to the huge varicose vein I’ve had all my life. I’m SUPER scared a DVT has formed or...
It all started on Thursday. My right foot got all hard at the bottom and it was painful. After I went to sleep it got better. Then Saturd...
my mother had a chest pain three days ago doctor adviced for angiography and according to its report she had prox LCX 90% RCA diffuses ...
My sister-in-law, 50 years old, was just admitted to the hospital with 100% blockage of the aorta and diagnosed with PAD. The med team a...
Hi I posted my question sometime back in other forum and they were great in answering questions it suggested lone AF forum for experts ...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.