Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urgent Care Forum

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.
1 - 6 (of 656) questions
The other day I had a really bad attack of some kind. First of all I had a really strong pain like I really had to go to the bathroom, i...
Ok my niehbor gave me what I thought was coke. And aver since then I have had severe chest pains on just the left side of my chest under ...
My 16 yr old son is experiencing pain in his upper body, side area. Would it be ok to administer 4 advil and a half a vicodin to relieve...
Hi there, today is Sunday June 29th, on Friday June 27th at around 12:30 in the morning, I woke up with a bad upset stomach, and vomited ...
Seeking advice. I found a lump in my forearm a little over a week ago. The lump is located (palm-side up) about 2-3 inches below my elb...
I have an umbilical hernia and I weigh about 377lbs. I think I did it when i was moving a machine at work. Anyway, I went to a surgeon...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.