Aa
A
A
A
Close

Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS), multiple myeloma, and plasmapheresis.
1 - 20 (of 70) questions
What does it mean if WM is treated and then BMB test is clear?
Bing Neel has now been cured but he is left extremely drowsy and with trouble eating. Weak, bedbound and at times whe has hypoactive deli...
Hi, I am a 30 yrs old man. I got exposed to toxic chemical fumes (possible carcinogens) for 30min ~ 4 months ago. I developed (a) frontal...
need help to where is effects. Right now its attacked the nerve ending s in my arms and the pain is horrible They have me on pregnisone, ...
my middle finger felt very tight (like its swelling) when I looked at it it had started to turn black.the next day the whole finger turne...
Anyone here to discuss?
I received Velcade/Rituxan/Dex in 8/2011 as my chemo regimen. It looks like I will be going on maintenance. I need some feed-back, pleas...
I have been treated withRituxan for some time. So I was surprised when I heard on CNBC this morning that this drug was found, according t...
My father has recently been diagnosed with Waldenstrom's, or I should say the docs are mostly sure that is what he has. He is currently ...
I recently had some routine blood tests done. The Dr. did not seem concerned, but I noticed some abnormal results. I also have been havin...
In April 2008, I was diagnosed with a monoclonal protein of 0.2 g/dl. The diagnosis was made by a rheumatologist checking for possible Sj...
I started out researching renal failure but my labs keep leading me to multiple myloma. I am in stage 3 renal failure that was found on ...
I am 45 year lady. Diabetes for me was detected on onset of 40 years age. I always ask the question that in type II diabetes the insulin ...
My brother-in-law has been having the issue of his fingers turning black to the point getting infection and having to have them amputated...
Cremeton is a herbal medicine produced after detailed research by expert herbalists which cures Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. This is ...
Hi There, I just wanted to see from folks out there how many people with MGUS or with a myeloproliferative disorder of some type have fam...
My dad was diagnosed with Waldenstrom.. I have no idea what I can do, or even what I should expect? Can someone just tell me briefly what...
My friend was just diagnosed with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia . Where is the best place for treatment? Is there a place taht specia...
I had a few symptoms similar to WG after a lung infection last year. Doctors could not find the cause. I had asthma like symptoms, tiredn...
is thre anything that can be done when your fingers start to turn black
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.