Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I have an acquaintance whose mother is at an assisted living facility. The head of the facility is a nurse who works for the assisted li...
when I was around the age 5/6 I was sleeping I didn't know till I woke up that my stepdad's nephew (mid 20s) was staying over (the reason...
when i was a child one my girl family member used make me touch her panties by putting me under her skirt. i didnt it was wrong at tha...
My husband (now deceased) used to hit me on my head, very hard. He slammed my head into the ground a few times. I’ve not been performing ...
I just broke up with a man I was seeing for the last three months. He has two daughters, 15 & 11. The 15 year old began lying about me to...
I'm (16F) living with my mom, step dad, and brother (15m), and need to decide if I should take action against my mothers emotional abuse....
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.