Acne Community

Oily skin and big pores

1 year after having my baby, my skin has gotten oily and I have really big pores (Some redness, Maybe because of inflammation?) In the morning when I wake up the oilliness on my face is at his worst. My hair is also  oily, and I suffer from hairloss.  I can't put on any makeup since it just comes of 1 or 2 hours after I apply it on my face. The worst part is the burning sensations in my face. Could you please tell me what's going on?
Counter products, advertisements in t.v. woudnt help...Not too late for you...Now im 35y/o and dont look i am and im happy with my products...my pimples gone, my stress gone, now iM healthy and i maintain my youthful looks...i have remedies for you... Try our superbrands royale organic products for your skin problems
For inquiries/info add or pm me at my facebook acct. Venus amisola
I wonder if this is a advertising? Uhhm.
I am 32 years old. My skin is also oily and dry. When I was 16 years old I affected by acne and then it affects me sometimes yet. How can I solve it?
I am also suffering hair loss after giving birth and it worsened for almost a month now. My teeth are also loosening and I am afraid that I may have a couple extracted because chewing has become painful. I might be vitamin deficient but I want make sure so I will consult a doctor this weekend. I think it would be best for you to do the same.

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions