Anxiety Community
23k Members

anxiety

does anybody get really bad chest tightness and pain???? i get this really bad tightness i have to take my bra off i feel so much tightness i just feel my heart s going to just stop from the tightness, i get chest pains that last up to a week anyone with the same symptom???
sometimes i get tightness in my  chest and just have to focus and breathe and eventually it goes away. not sure what it is i guess it has alot to do with frame of thinking due to when you are having an anxiety attack...
Hi, I was searching to see if anyone else gets this symptom and see you do.  How are you doing?  Mine lasts an  hour or so when  I get it.
My god, Yes terrible tightness.  Really bad.  Feel my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Today, all day.  Really bad.  Can hardly breathe because off it.  Anxiety.  
I have it too. Like I have to really concentrate on breathing because of it
omg same thing and im only 12! my dad says anxiety and that i just think too much about it and thats why it keeps coming back.....
I am on day #2 of Bupropion and I have had some really weird chest pains already is this normal does it go away after a while?
G day im jonathon woods im 19 and atm  im in abit of troubel looking for  a hand
i recently  got cheated on by my  ex gf wich hurt me so i decided to eat healthy   workout each day etc  and ended up devolping this pain under my ribcage! in the lower left abdominals
my  dr said no to hernia and ceptic ulcer BUT  the other drs  as well said no but the bulge seems odd  
after abit of time i ended up dislocating my shoulder  then ended up at this dirty hospital where they injected morphne and madaslim into me  then shoving my arm back in...
came home had tea watched sienfield finished up some writing then  went to bed
3 am noticed last 2 fingers on both hands were numb  5 am  i woke up again with the whole room spinning and this numb patch on my scalp
after 3 days i had a tumble in my  kitchen with this confused feeling like when u lose alot of blood
i ended up seeing my  dr about it and he str8 away said  panic attack stress att ack and trauma   :/
he wouldnt let me do tests except blood wich showed i had some low vitimens and englarged blood cels
so here i am now on zoloft  feeling  like som1 kicked me in the side of the head :(
im curious have u had any conditions like this ? im freaking out ause he thinks im mad
btw sorry if this is messy im writing it on my phone
how r u going  as well ?