Burns Community
114 Members
Avatar universal

Chemical burn

I got bleach on my face about a week ago it burned then became a scab and im wondering if my face will go back to normal ? :( it's just a pink patch by my nose
1 Responses
11135470 tn?1420865059
Best to consult a dermatologist to get expert advice. The dermatologist may prescribe cream or ointment to aid skin healing.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions