Chlamydia Community

How long does levofloxacin stay in your system after 7 days/500mg?

I finished 7 days of levofloxacin 500mg each day 2 days ago, but I forgot to ask my doctor if I'm allowed to drink alcohol. I haven't drank any yet, but I want to drink tomorrow night? It should be out of my system within 3 or 4 days right?
Yes you're OK to drink, in moderation as always.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.