Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

Do I have Genital Warts?

I decided to do a vinegar test just to see if I have any genital warts or not. Acetic acid in vinegar is suppose to turn genital warts white...I tried it using Apple Cider Vinegar with 5% acidity, it didnt turn white immediatly after application, it turned a little bit white 2-3 minutes after application, not an obvious bright white, more like a dull greyish-white. And what turn white was a bit of healthy looking skin. Without any vinegar on, the bit of skin was a little bit light coloured compared to other parts of my skin, like greyish brown colour. It doesnt look anything like those genital warts i seen on google images, its a little bit raised if looked closely, but no "cauliflower like texture" or clusters of wart. Its just a lighter colour small piece of skin. But after applying vinegar, the skin turns from greyish brown to greyish white, and other than that, nothing much else changed...So i am a bit confused right now...how reliable is the vinegar test? Do you guys think i got genital warts?...
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions