Help! I recently thought I had a pimple growing on my lip so i quickly put on a ton of medication and acne product, but i ended up doin more damage than i good. I think i had a chemical burn on my lip and upper lip cuz it began to form a blister but as soon as i bit it, it opened up and burned, so i quickly cleaned and put some vitamin E on it. But I really need it to heal up within a week. Any advice? i've been putting hydrogen peroxide on it and neosporin, should I just do nothing or is there anythin out there I can use?
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination but the possibility of cold sore also needs to be ruled out. Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.