Red mark on nose

For as long as I can remember I have a had a red mark on the center bridge of my nose (since I was a very young, I'm 20 now). I'm not sure if its a birth mark or what but I can't figure out a way to get rid of it. It's not that noticeable but it would be nice to get rid of it if possible. I have tried methods which probably weren't that healthy such as picking at the skin and I have used face creams but it seems to be buried to deeply under the skin to affect anything. The only answer I could come up with is that I would need laser surgery but maybe there is a better way. I'll post a picture so you can see what I'm talking about and any suggestions would be helpful.
This red mark on the nose can be due to rosacea. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin and presenting with redness, swelling, discoloration and sometimes pimples and dry skin over the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead.

Avoid the sun and hot weather, spicy foods, alcohol, and hot beverages. Also try to reduce stress as it may precipitate attacks. Treatment options vary from antibiotic creams, antihistaminics, sun screens to laser treatment.
If the symptoms persist then get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.