Red spots...

Dear All,

I am a heterosexual male. Around 10 days back I visited massage parlours and engaged in following activities:

(i) Girls gave handjob without protection.
(ii) Deep kissing.
(iii) Fingering the vagina of the girls. In one instance lot of blood came on to my fingertips - it seems she was menstruating.
(iv) Body to body rubbing.
(v) After I had *** a towel was used to clean my penies. It seems the same towel has been used on other clients also previously.

Presently I see lot of tiny red spots on the head and base of my penies. They are groups of 10-15 spots clustered together in 3-4 place on the head and multiple spots at the base (making it red to appearance, where it connects with foreskin).

I am in an active sexual relationship with my partner. Could this be some STD. What should I do? Please advise.
Since there was physical contact, hence possibilities like fungal infection and viral infections like molluscum and STD’s like herpes and genital warts need to be ruled out. Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.