White little pearl under testicle sack

I've discovered a little pearl-liked ball under the skin of my right testicle skin. I've discovered almost 1 week ago, ever since it has remained the same size (pearl-size). It's a little hard and it's attached to the skin, if i try to squeeze it a little bit or allocated it but it seems like it's attached to the skin.

I'm in good health condition and I'm not experiencing any veneral decease or unusual change in my body other than this little pearl.

any ideas what this might be?

This could be due to acne/imples/ or infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis or some bacterial infection/ skin nodule etc.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

It would be best to consult your doctor about your symptoms and get a proper clinical examination.

Keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun.

Let us know about what your doctor advises.

Regards.