boil on inner thigh and now left a small lump

I had a boil on my inner thigh about one month ago, it got pus inside and burst out in a week and the next day the boil still remain as big but it's mouth got closed, so i visited my dermatologist and he gave me some oral antibiotics within a week that boil become smaller but their is no pain now but their is a small lump still their and sometimes cause itching. I'm worried about it that it can be a cause for STS cancer?Please help me out or it's just ny fear and what should I do?
It can be a boil or a cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.
Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.