oily skin all over

For the last month I have had really oily skin on my face, neck, chest and back... regardless of whether I am pms-ing, on my period or in between periods. It is causing break outs like I had back in high school which was 10+ years ago! Does anyone have a suggestion of a product I can use or something I should be eating/drinking to help ths go away??
In oily skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and produce more oil than is needed. The oil oozes and gives the skin a greasy shine. It can be caused by heredity, diet, hormone levels, pregnancy, birth control pills and hot and humid weather. Oily skin needs special cleansing with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged. Avoid harsh products that strip your skin of oil and encourage flakiness. They can cause a reaction known as reactive seborrhoea, where the oil glands work overtime to compensate for the loss of natural oils.

Avoid skincare products that leave your skin feeling taut and dehydrated. You can use cetaphil and make sure that the rest of the times you wash your face with fresh water. Avoid heavy greasy moisturizers and take a diet rich in proteins but restricted in sugar, fluids and salt. Drink plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and flush out toxins.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.