Endometriosis Community

Endo Flare up

I was diagnosed when I was 14 after a year of terrible pain. I had a laproscopy and it is Stage 1 though the pain is almost unbearable when untreated. For 10 years I was on Depo and that helped enormously, but I've had nothing but trouble since switching off. I'm on the Nuvaring and while it worked for 15 weeks it stopped suddenly and I have felt terrible for over two weeks. I am nauseous most of the time. Things upset my stomach that didn't used to like coffee. I have diarrhea and occasional vomiting. I also feel bloated most of the time. Are these normal symptoms of the disorder? For 10 years it was controlled so I don't remember whether it was like this when I was 14.

Thank you
Jayne
Any kind of suppressant will help stop Endo pain so it is very possible that the pain you are feeling is endo.

None of these medications stop endo from growing even though some doctors still believe this. If the disease was not removed from the root (excision) or they were not an Endo specialists it is possible the endo just kept growing and this is what is causing the pain.