Endometriosis Community

Is hcg drops safe?

I have endometriosis and have had d & c twice already.

I just had my 2nd d & c last september 2013. And now I'm having problems with my period again. I didnt have my period last month and prior to that, I will have my period for kuke 7 days.

I heard that hcg drops help in the circulation of monthly period. Is it true? And it also claim to help lose weight.. Eversince I had endometriosis, I had always have trouble losing weight. Is it safe for me to take this?
I am going to say no I don't think that is a good idea. You can only have 500 calories a day and that is not healthy at all.

A lot of women find that a gluten/Dairy free diet helps a lot with the weight as well as the bloating and pain. For me it doesn't make much of a difference I just have more energy when I do that as well as juicing.

Have you had a complete panel done on your thyroid?