Aa
A
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
2.59k Members

Is hcg drops safe?

I have endometriosis and have had d & c twice already.

I just had my 2nd d & c last september 2013. And now I'm having problems with my period again. I didnt have my period last month and prior to that, I will have my period for kuke 7 days.

I heard that hcg drops help in the circulation of monthly period. Is it true? And it also claim to help lose weight.. Eversince I had endometriosis, I had always have trouble losing weight. Is it safe for me to take this?
1 Responses
136956 tn?1425606272
I am going to say no I don't think that is a good idea. You can only have 500 calories a day and that is not healthy at all.

A lot of women find that a gluten/Dairy free diet helps a lot with the weight as well as the bloating and pain. For me it doesn't make much of a difference I just have more energy when I do that as well as juicing.

Have you had a complete panel done on your thyroid?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.