Potassium and seizures

Monday morning around 4 I visited the ER after what my husband and I feel was a possible seizure.  I suffer from migraines but went to bed with a auro feeling.  I woke up feeling strange tried to get up, but could not support my body weight and fell.  I tried to get back up and can't the next thing I remember is finding myself in a sitting position across the room with my husband yelling my name.  He said that after hearing several loud bangs he got up and found me on the floor beside the bed and that I got up started stammering across the floor banging around then went white as a sheet my tounge hanging out, stopped, my arms started shaking, I went down into a sitting position, sweating, was unresponsive and then urinated on myself. I then came around, but it was like I was in a tunnel. The whole next day I had a headache and my body hurt from head to toe.   All the hospital found was low potassium (2.8) and they thought I was dehydrated.  They never confired a seizure. Can the 2.8 potassium cause a seizure alone?  I know that dehydration can.
yes low potassium affects the heart and can send it into arrhythmia same with high potassium