Heart Disease Community

Staying healthy and fit

Had a question that many people may wonder... my doctor has said it's ok, but is weight lifting good for you after surgery? I have had my aortic valve replaced and I understand the innertherastic pressure. Are there any benefits to it?
No it is not good. But the question is who you trust most in a doctor who would say that go ahead and do it or in common sense? After any operation I cannot imagine any responsible person: doctor or just a friend or family member, or even your own body would say: do it.
So many hundreds of work outs are there you can do. Good luck to pick up the right one that you full heartedly enjoy, and will not harm you, but keeping you happy and healthy!