Hemorrhoids Community
432 Members

Painful burning sensation in ribs

Did I pull something? A couple of weeks ago I spent the morning moving a lot of artwork around. Some of it heavy, a lot of stretching. When I rested I had the strangest pain. A burn in underside of left breast that shot down and across ribs and even into upper abdomen. That night I took off my bra and reclined on sofa to read when horrible burning pain under breast and top of ribs and even to the left side had me up like a shot with the strangest pain ever. Went to my wonderful old school, reasonable fee chiropractor and it did help, but carried in heavy groceries yesterday and now having the "burn" again. Naturally worried about breast, but then again it did not start till after all that stretching. I CANNOT afford doctor or tests! Horribly high insurance deductible. Age 63 and. Don't like scary new pains.
Oops. Wrong community
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.