Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

post cryotherapy for genital wart

So I am really concerned because I just had a wart frozen on my penis 2 days ago, and A) it looks the same as it did before, and B) there is a reddish burnmark/ skin tissue damage around the wart where the dermatologist also sprayed... This has got me very worried. Are both of these issues normal? Will the reddish burn mark go away? Anything would be helpful.
Thanks so much.
There is nothing to worry about as this mark is due to the cryotherapy procedure. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.