STDs / STIs Community

Does an erotic massage place me at any risk of acquiring HIV?

I'm in the habit of patronizing the services of a particular massage therapist on a semi-regular basis. During the course of the massage, she typically caresses my my anus (but does not penetrate it) before proceeding to stimulate my penis with her hands. Finally, she masturbates my penis with her breasts, causing me to ejaculate all over them. Is it likely that I might have acquired any STDs in the course of my sessions with her?  Would anyone here recommend that I undergo extensive testing on account of these previously mentioned massage sessions?Thanks in advance
Zero risk for any std. There has to be oral sex or vaginal/anal sex to be risk for std's. You do not need any testing.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.