STDs / STIs Community

Infected Partner STD

So, a little but ago, my boyfriend and I got sexual for our first time. He is a virgin and I am not. I have had sex before in the past. Anyway, he fingered me then licked his fingers. He did that twice. And just today, I am worried I may have gohnerrea  or chlamydia. I am not entirely sure which and I am not able to get a test done until after the first of April. Is he infected from licking his fingers? and if so, I read some articles saying that oral infections clear on their own. and some other articles say that the symptoms may or may not appear and you will still have the infection until treated. can somebody please clarify this?  please and thank you.
No he did not have a risk. Why do you think you might have a STD?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.