STDs / STIs Community

Unprotected oral sex with stripper

It's been 9 days since I received oral sex for a total of 10-15 seconds from a stripper (drunken mistake).  I do not have any symptoms, but I'm scared of the possibility that I could have contracted something. I couldn't see the girl's mouth due to the lighting, so I can't say for certain she didn't have any sores. I literally check every hour to see if there's anything going on down there.  I cannot see or feel anything out of the ordinary. Please help!

- what are my chances that I could've contracted an STD?
- should I get tested?
- what should I get tested for?
- should I abstain from having sex?
1) Low risk
2) Up to you
3)
4) Up to you
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.