Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
39 Members

pregnancy

I just turned 30 is it still possible for me to have a child even though I have full bloen sickle cell anemia
6 Responses
Girl i have 2 kids and pregnat with my 3rd.
Yes! I am 30 with SS and pregnant with my 1st!
5633047 tn?1371913110
I'm 22 pregnant and I have Ss as well it's nunthing to worry about just take good care of your self
Are any of u guys havin attacks even though u are pregnant an are they serious? My doc told me once my obgyn monitors me from early everything should go well.
5633047 tn?1371913110
Well I havent had any pain dis far in my pregnancy but den again I can't even remember da last time I been hospitalized b4 I got pregnant have you been having pain
I have a son,  pregnant again,  I had crisis all through my pregnancy,  not easy at all, at least during my son's pregnancy,  I had several round of hospitalization and blood transfusions.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else