Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

1 - 20 (of 677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
IM FROM LIVERPOOL IM AFTER URGENT ADVICE AND IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE THAT HAS THE SAME HAPPENED TO THEM PLEASE IVE BEEN A BAD ADDICT OVER 8 YEARS I THINK ON COCAINE, NEARLY EVERY DAY NOW, I ONLY EVER GET THE STUFF GET IN MY HO...
  Posted
3060903 tn?1398568723
FDA News Release (Food and Drug Administration) FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioid overdose Naloxone in nasal spray form provides important new alternative for family members, first responders. D...
  Posted
Hi everyone. I have a question about whether or not I should force my son into nonvoluntary treatment. I live in AZ he is now in Florida. Based on discussions with my other son in Florida who he was living with and recent conversation...
  Posted
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking possible more motivated to make approvals based on outcomes.
  Posted
8271896 tn?1461182737
I am usually in the pain mngt. group, but you people here may know more about withdrawal symptoms. I have been reducing my prescribed pain meds. from MS Contin 30mg. 2x/day and Percocet 10/325 4x/day over the last 6 mos. The problem is t...
  Posted
I used CAT which is a cheaper but stronger version of Cocain for 4 years, my boyfriend and I sniffed about 2 to 3 grams every weekend and sometimes in the week, my nose would eventually bleed but mostly just when I blew my nose the next ...
  Posted
I have a son who went thru detox and withdrawals from pain meds - he has been "clean" for 3 months and this week the same symptoms came back just as they did in the beginning. Is that possible? I took him to the ER for testing to ensure ...
  Posted
5100586 tn?1363648354
I have a question regarding lyrica withdrawal symptoms ................ I am currently suffering with this and am on day 38 with no end in sight from these godawful symptoms ............... in fact, it has gotten worse in the last 48 hr...
  Posted
im coming off perks. was at 30 mgs a day.. I've been at 15 mgs 2 monthes..advise if you can here..I cant rember were , I can and cant,thanks
  Posted
Hello, I am supposed to get a cosmetic surgery (DFI Hair transplant) done and as a routine they follow before the procedure, I was asked to get some Blood Tests done. With the report I noticed that my SGOT (74), SGPT (110), and GGT (334)...
  Posted
I myself am not addicted to this medicine I've been on for over 15 years. But I think my body is. The medicine was for a condition that my doctors thought I had (which I may of, at the time). Regardless, they kept me on the medicine and ...
  Posted
I've been drinking alcohol every night for years. I am currently taking medicine for my anxiety issue as well as sleeping pills. But my drinking habit is the same. I want to quit from this habit. I have been asking for advice from my fr...
  Posted
My partner is currently in rehab in Thailand, he has been their for nearly two months and is 65 days sober. I couldn't be prouder. I cannot deny it is the hardest thing I have ever been through and trying to stay strong for the both of u...
  Posted
Hi I am Bobby from Mumbai. I am a hard core codeine addict since last 18 years. I started when in college. I used to drink, it being expensive, somebody introduced me to codeine cough syrup. This was half the price of the hard drink a...
  Posted
Hello everyone my name is Sarah and my fiancé and I are struggling with addiction. Mainly me... I've only been an addict of heroin for a year, he has been on and off for 10 years. Meth use to be my drug of choice but that was way easy to...
  Posted
As most of you know, I am trying a strategic plan to taper off norcos. Today is day 2. While it's bearable, it definitely isn't a picnic at the park! If there's one thing I've realized, I am in detox mode; just a slower, less agonizing f...
  Posted
OK I have been with my bf since 2008 and have had 3 kids since then two boys 3&4 and a 5 1/2 mnth old girl! I have always heard thru. My bf family that he smoked primos (crack rocks on blunts w/ tobacco or weed) w/ his ex I never listene...
  Posted
I am looking forward to and have to get off meth. I know initially I'll sleep a lot but I'm looking for any advice regarding specific things that will help me get through the detox as quickly and painlessly as possible. If I'm down more ...
  Posted
Hello, I've been on Suboxone for 4 years, and oxi-contin for 2 years before that, 10 days ago i decided it was time to get off of the suboxone. I started a catapres patch the second day, and the withdrawals were still bad, but tolerable....
  Posted
I really don't even know where to begin. This may be a long post but I really hope I can get some answers. About 13 years ago my roommates were taking vicoden then would get up and power clean the house. I just couldn't understand how a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
Blank
gnarly_1
phoenix, AZ