Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
1 - 20 (of 713) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Long time Suboxone user having some health problems. On 12mg for years. Kidney function starting to get bad, of course I wasnt told about...
Hello everyone my name is Sarah and my fiancé and I are struggling with addiction. Mainly me... I've only been an addict of heroin for a ...
12 answers | 7 comments |
Hello all! I am a thirty year old female that has been on methadone successfully for over a year and a half. Due to a car accident and tr...
1 answer |
20717442 tn?1504536852
I have been taking Methadone for a long time. Over the last few years, there has been a total of 4 times now that I have come up NEGATIVE...
My husband is on day 7 of a cold turkey detox. He is having visual hallucinations. So much that he called the cops thinking there was an ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know for how long Lyrica withdrawal symptoms last for? I was on Lyrica for two and a half weeks and the side effects made me ...
Hello all, Just curious if anyone knows how long suboxone withdrawal lasts. I have been off of it for 31 days and STILL have depressi...
1 answer |
Ecmc only takes you for detox if you're in "acute withdrawal". My problem is I can't stop long enough to get myself into acute w.d! I ha...
1 answer |
How long is a urine specimen shelf life once collected for a cocaine test?
Hi ! I'm new to this site ! I'm addicted to Tylonal #1 for more than 25 years now, at my worst I was taking 18 tabs at one time 2-3 times...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey, guys, I am scared for my life, so I need to share this with you. I have problem with long and horrible hangovers and I've stopped dr...
I was on vicodin for a year, taking two 5/325 a day. Never more. On tuesday i took half of a 500 and havent taken once since. I needed to...
1 answer |
I'm currently on suboxone and have been since September 10, 2012. I started at 24 mg per day and am down to 8 mg. I don't take it every ...
12 answers |
An interesting article by a German Professor of Medicine about some peculiarities of female alcoholism. Politics and Female Alcoh...
I would like to taper off 2 mg lorazepam per day and 4 fiorecet per day simultaneously at home. Can anyone suggest a good plan to do this?
1 answer |
I am seeking help for my father, who has been addicted to alcohol and drugs like 1 year now. After my mom passed away, he is all alone an...
2 answers |
5100586 tn?1363648354
I have a question regarding lyrica withdrawal symptoms ................ I am currently suffering with this and am on day 38 with no end i...
34 answers | 5 comments |
I cant even count how many times ive been through withdrawal and never made it past day 3. Ive made a commitment this time im gonna do it...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have been taking morphine based drugs for 10 years due to chronic back issues, decided to stop taking as side effects got too much (eff...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm addicted to heroin and Xanax. Does anyone know of any detox/rehabs that care, support. Give you the most comfortable detox possible? ...
1 answer |
A
A
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources