Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

1 - 20 (of 671) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5100586_tn?1363648354
I have a question regarding lyrica withdrawal symptoms ................ I am currently suffering with this and am on day 38 with no end in sight from these godawful symptoms ............... in fact, it has gotten worse in the last 48 hr...
Paladin97 | Last answer
My husband, Charlie and I have been hard core OF heroin addicts for the past almost 4 years. We have lost everything but 2 days ago we decided enough is enough. We honestly want to be clean but these body aches and pain are unbearable an...
Charlie_Alana | Last answer
I've been drinking alcohol every night for years. I am currently taking medicine for my anxiety issue as well as sleeping pills. But my drinking habit is the same. I want to quit from this habit. I have been asking for advice from my fr...
Bryuu11 | Last answer
My partner is currently in rehab in Thailand, he has been their for nearly two months and is 65 days sober. I couldn't be prouder. I cannot deny it is the hardest thing I have ever been through and trying to stay strong for the both of u...
alb00 | Last answer
Hi I am Bobby from Mumbai. I am a hard core codeine addict since last 18 years. I started when in college. I used to drink, it being expensive, somebody introduced me to codeine cough syrup. This was half the price of the hard drink a...
Bobbywrong | Last answer
Hello everyone my name is Sarah and my fiancé and I are struggling with addiction. Mainly me... I've only been an addict of heroin for a year, he has been on and off for 10 years. Meth use to be my drug of choice but that was way easy to...
Sw_Dw_love | Last comment
As most of you know, I am trying a strategic plan to taper off norcos. Today is day 2. While it's bearable, it definitely isn't a picnic at the park! If there's one thing I've realized, I am in detox mode; just a slower, less agonizing f...
Nomonorcs | Last answer
OK I have been with my bf since 2008 and have had 3 kids since then two boys 3&4 and a 5 1/2 mnth old girl! I have always heard thru. My bf family that he smoked primos (crack rocks on blunts w/ tobacco or weed) w/ his ex I never listene...
lexy30 | Last answer
I am looking forward to and have to get off meth. I know initially I'll sleep a lot but I'm looking for any advice regarding specific things that will help me get through the detox as quickly and painlessly as possible. If I'm down more ...
LancesLostLove | Last answer
Hello, I've been on Suboxone for 4 years, and oxi-contin for 2 years before that, 10 days ago i decided it was time to get off of the suboxone. I started a catapres patch the second day, and the withdrawals were still bad, but tolerable....
Twist1286 | Last answer
I really don't even know where to begin. This may be a long post but I really hope I can get some answers. About 13 years ago my roommates were taking vicoden then would get up and power clean the house. I just couldn't understand how a...
its_just_me_2015 | Last answer
Anybody else feel uncomfortable and brainwashed in those group meetings ? Well, I was addicted to opiates and alcohol. As a teenager it was alcohol to get me to sleep of an evening. That led to drinking in the day. Broke up from m...
swanlinnet | Last answer
11826602_tn?1429923801
I have been shooting Daulidid 8mg for the last year or so. It got so outa control I finaly asked for help...instead of a rehab that'll just keep mentioning the problem for however long then you go right back to it....so I'm doing a home ...
Chard78 | Last answer
I have been searching for help stopping opana use I started seeing a pain management Dr since moving from the North East to Oconee county SC I have full insurance I am on SSDI but since moving here I have found the state is the worse whe...
saboken66 | Last answer
What's going on everyone, I'm james Ive been struggling off and on with opiates mainly just hydrocodiens 10mg/325 (12- 15) a day..... To start it off, I got on Codien just to get to get a high and after a 2 year long addiction from them,...
Hello, I have been struggling to locate physicians in the Cleveland, Ohio area that accept Medicaid MCP (Buckeye Community Health, CareSource etc.) who are willing to prescribe naltrexone injections for alcohol/opiate dependent patients....
LSWOhio | Posted
Hi I have been addicted to opiates, mostly norco, for about 12 years. I am currently taking anywhere from 20-40 10mg norco a day. I have severe pain, scoliosis, migraines, cluster headaches that I was treated for multiple times. I lost m...
CJM14 | Last answer
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking possible more motivated to make approvals based on outcomes.
bill1018 | Posted
Hello. I have no idea how to even put all of this into words that make sense. I suppose I should start at the start. Really I'm just delaying admitting I have a problem but I do. I have never done anything like this before. It's not ...
Cdaisydoo | Last answer
Diagnos w/ Fybro myalgia, 2012. NORCO-ADDICTION- MAKES ME FEEL INVINCIBLE LYRICA-TURNING MY MIND INTO HAMBURGER ATIVAN- WORKS GREAT-I WILL KEEP IT:) I desire to get off the NORCO, LYRICA. and manage my fybro thru CHIRO, ACU...
faithgrows | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources