Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
1 - 20 (of 1711) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It's been over a year since I have been on this site and sadly I am still with my husband and it has gotten worse over the year. Lies, pa...
14 answers | 1 comment |
This is the first time I've ever talked about this in a forum or anywhere else. I am the wife of a drug addict. I only found out not...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My son was clean for a year and then in febuary he started again. it lasted 2 months and he is clean and swares he is finished and will n...
18 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend is an ex heroin addict. He's on methadone for his addiction. He's going to be off methadone by the time our baby comes into ...
17 answers |
Where to start.... Been married for 9 years. My husband has horrible problems with his knee so it was my suggestion to have him go see th...
2 answers |
Does anyone know of a good online support forum for spouses of Addicts, preferably prescription pill addicts. I want to talk to others w...
71 answers | 3 comments |
Hello there! Wanted to see if anyone had similar experience. Unfortunately, I am forced to divorce my husband of 13 years, who is an a...
5 answers |
My marriage is just about done. She screamed at me last night and told me she has been trying to get rid of me for months now. She said t...
4 answers |
I;m struggling with my wife and our marriage at the moment. I'm 34m. wife is 31f, west coast. She abuses her prescriptions every month, u...
3 answers |
My boyfriend has been a drug addict all his life addicted to Pills and cocaine and he is now addicted to crack he and his family have bee...
3 answers |
15223786 tn?1455673650
Hi This is my first post. I recently discovered my 20 yo daughter has been smoking heroin. Not sure how long, possibly a year. Onc...
25 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am new to all this, I don't use any kind of drugs...I only drink beer from time to time. I have been with my boyfriend for almost ...
47 answers |
242912 tn?1402547092
Hello everyone. I'm grateful for this new forum. I met my husband when I was 19 (I am now 51) and he 21 so we have literally grown up...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I honestly don't know the whole truth about my husband's usage, but what I do know is it started with oxy-something after a back surgery ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
this is the first time i have tried to reach out to anyone since i found out last year. i met my fiance four years ago we were still i...
8 answers | 4 comments |
I've been with my husband for nearly 12 years, and we have been married for 8 of those. We have 4 children, live in a respectable lower-m...
3 answers |
18637713 tn?1466528890
Over the last year my wife has been on clonazepam, perscribed 2 pills a day from the Dr. Anyways most days she take way more then 2, it i...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I have been dating a man for just 4 months. He was amazing when we met, still is. 3 weeks ago I could tell something was wrong...needles...
4 answers |
I really just need someone to talk to. I've been suspicious of my boyfriend using cocaine. Today he finally admitted it to me. He thinks ...
1 answer |
My husband was a user for many many years finally got him just taking suboxone well he was suppose to be getting off of it , now I told h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources