Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
1 - 20 (of 1743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Its my first post. My life has become unmanageable because of choices of not putting myself first. I live with a drug addict w...
4 answers | 1 comment |
5 days ago My boyfriend decided he wanted to change his life and go sober so we could save money,get married,buy a home and have a family...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My husband is addicted to Excedrin. He now gets diarrhea a few nights a week and when he doesn't take it he says he gets an unbearable h...
74 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so my friend, let's call her Sally. Sally has an uncle and he does some hardcore drugs. The boy she is is like in love with does som...
2 answers |
1809070 tn?1402577679
I first posted here almost four years ago when i was at the beginning of what's turned into a long and heartbreaking journey with my hero...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum and I guess I am just looking for a positive outlook on my situation and if anybody's h...
1 answer |
Today I found a very small bag of white powder in the pocket of his shorts he wore this weekend. I found a similar baggy about 2 years a...
12 answers |
5179324 tn?1364907384
I have two sons ages 20 and 22. Both are smoking synthetic weed and are useless. I mean they lie around spaced out for hours, have major ...
11 answers |
met a guy thats on methadon been reading up on it and he is totaly different hes on 30 mgs and very loving and very sexually active
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to atthebeach- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to atthebeach, and give a shout out for how mu...
1 answer |
About 12 years ago my husband had a couple of back surgeries and had to have a rod inserted in his back. Since then my life has become a ...
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to dominosarah- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to dominosarah, and give a shout out for how ...
My son is a Heroin addict for one year. He started snorting it then graduated to injecting last March. He was prescribed Suboxone in Janu...
7 answers |
Our 29 yo daughter has been using heroin for at least 6 years. She's never been to rehab but has attended iop and na meetungs. She's been...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Im 36. Disabled. Fighting to get disability for a year now. Not able to work. I moved in with my disabled Mother 3 yrs ago to help us bot...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have been married for 11 years. We have three children 11,10 and 4. I found out about his addiction about three years ago when he calle...
3 answers |
At times I feel like I should have done this a long time ago. Tell my story that is or even what goes through my head as I try to continu...
3 answers |
I would just like input considering that I have tried but he manages to get his way back
2 answers |
I've been married to my husband for 6 years now. When we first met he knew I didn't want anything to do with drugs and he claimed that he...
4 answers |
I feel like this is all my fault!!! Several years ago when i'm at my fiancé he said to me one day that he was tired so I offered him one...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources