Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
1 - 20 (of 1728) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am new to all this, I don't use any kind of drugs...I only drink beer from time to time. I have been with my boyfriend for almost ...
48 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a mother of an 18 year old daughter who is addicted to heroin. She, like many others, started out on oxycontin. When ...
368 answers | 1 comment |
I am looking for some guidance, opinions, support. My fiance is an addict (prescription pain pills). We have been together 5 1/2 years. I...
1 answer |
7941157 tn?1395671940
Ok.. I have read a few posts. I need some advice and assurance of doing the right thing...My twins who are now 20 year old men/boys both...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Im 36. Disabled. Fighting to get disability for a year now. Not able to work. I moved in with my disabled Mother 3 yrs ago to help us bot...
My husband and I both tak opiods for severe back issues. Unnfortunantly he has become addicted to the pills. I have caught him stealing m...
She has been through rehab for obits in her early 20's and now is using heroin,,, She lost 6 friends to this, She also has lupus
2 answers |
My daughter is addicted to vicodin, but will take any opiate available. I have cancer and have been prescribed oxycodone and oxycontin. ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
If I am 17, and I'm looking for a rehab to go to for 3 months out of my state, who would I go to? I can't seem to find one that will take...
Hey all. Long story short, for almost four years my husband has been a prescription pill addict. I had my issues as well but not to his...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Is there ANY treatment center in the US that my husband can go to without insurance or payment before service?
1 answer |
My doctor told me to use Patanol and Xiloial together. But she said İ should use one of them first, then apply the other. Cuz one of them...
It's been a battle for me to leave him, I have try so many times, I really try hard to ignore his calls n text, but why is it so difficul...
14 answers | 3 comments |
My boyfriend is an ex heroin addict. He's on methadone for his addiction. He's going to be off methadone by the time our baby comes into ...
18 answers |
I'm torn, my husband has been a user for over 5+years, it's just getting worse. We communicate through email, I cringe every time we talk...
1 answer |
Hey all, I just left my soulmate/ love of my life/ boyfreind of 3 years due to his drug and alcohol addiction. Things have been crazy...
5 answers |
I have a problem with my boyfriend. Yes I know I’m stupid for even asking this probably, but I don’t know anything anymore. And he had ba...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 2 years, but i have known him for 15. I found out about 6 months into our relationsh...
1 answer |
So I seriosuly cannot take it anymore my husband will be ok for a week then once a week he decides he wants to get ****** up abs it just ...
Is hard for me to say. I been with a addict for 11 years. And today I finally left him. Long story-short. I met him in my young years 13 ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources