Compulsive Behaviors Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By SynGates Blank
Lately my best mate has been a bit of a ****.... He'd been going out with this girl... she dumped him about a month ...
pixibabiesSep 22, 2009
By pixibabies Blank
I'm not sure if this question would pertain to your forum but I am going to give it a try. My daughter was 6 months o...
JaqutaSep 22, 2009
By laylaloo Blank
hi my im 22 years old and have a new baby girl named Layla. she means the world to me. I love her more than life itse...
By JAH975 Blank
I have compulsively picked at my skin for years. More so when I am feeling stressed out or anxious. I try not to pick...
By KASP19 Blank
I am almost 21 years old and have been picking my face to absolute devastation for the past 9 years. Please help me,...
By chigirl76 Blank
Im dealing with many ocds opiate addiction with the fear of the outside world and I belive that my opiate addiction m...
1041644 tn?1253116042
By fizzled_out Blank
I have many issues going on in my life at the moment but the worst one is my lying.....and my 'extension of the truth...
ocd
By bj669 Blank
does adderal help with ocd?
973904 tn?1253061460
By jenichip1 Blank
I need some support with a gambling addiction..can't seem to find any females with the same issues..
By nchelsea Blank
i am really scared for my friend, and he is too. hes been feeling really werid and today his heart was pounding so lo...
By lilybawn Blank
what pills or herbs can i take to stop constant adrenaline,cortisol from going around my body
SamBourneSep 13, 2009
SamBourneSep 11, 2009
By SamBourne Blank
First of all, many thanks for being available for so many people who need help. So, here is what I have to say: I...
1035021 tn?1296824307
By metacomet Blank
Dear Dr, I'm new in this fantastic help website so I was not sure where to post my question, I hope you can help m...
By Standaman1 Blank
My wife (62) is a compulsive talker and worrier. She is constantly trying to FIX everything for everybody. She sta...
By gani772 Blank
For several months now, I have a problem with this unintentional inner lip biting. I always bite my left inner lip a...
By lou101 Blank
i have the same blister like bumps the other people have been talking about and i got them from my nephew. they are c...
By ashur Blank
well i dont no what they are really, they just appeared like randomly there small red dots under my skin Mostly on my...
sex
By ba510 Blank
sir i used to masturbate 3-4 times when i was 16-18 years old..after i went to college i stopped...but i used to do o...
siobhan18Sep 03, 2009
By siobhan18 Blank
Please let me know what you think is going on with my now ex-boyfriend Age 59 Diabetes Type 2 High Blood Pressure ...
358304 tn?1409713092
cnoteSep 03, 2009
By cnote Blank
26 Male. I started suffering from anxiety 2 years ago, My most common symptom was nervous stomach, no appetite, pacin...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...