Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Compulsive Behaviors Forum

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
Info: 36 y/o F, Anxiety nos with dysthymia (diagnosed several years ago). Between 9 and 11 years of age, I started to have repetitive th...
When something bad or embarrassing happens to me i can obsesses about it for day, weeks and even years and everytime i think about it cau...
My negative thinking from OCD has made me believe I am a bad person, and that when I die I'll go to hell. Are these thinking's involuntar...
My husband has finally gotten the nerve to tell me he has a problem. This is how he explains it to me.. he says that he can't stand for ...
I have a fear that I may of molested my cousin when she would tickle me (I got turned on and would masturbate after). I am really scared ...
I am a 20year old male...I cheated on my girl friend and like a mouth or 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on my penies...it sta...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.