Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Group

This group is for members with any form of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.We have this group to share info and support for each other. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a heterogeneous group of heritable connective tissue disorders characterized by articular hypermobility, skin extensibility and tissue fragility. Individuals with EDS have a defect in their connective tissue. It is this tissue that provides support to many body parts such as the skin, muscles, ligaments and organs. The fragile skin and unstable joints found in EDS are due to faulty collagen. Collagen is a protein that acts like glue in the body adding strength and elasticity to connective tissue.
Good Morning, I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation in 2008 , Decompressed in 2012! I moved to ID recently to escape the long ha...
hey guys,i think i got type 1 eds.you see i workout at the gym and love dancing.was wondering if its ok for someone like me to carry out ...
Hi everyone! I have been recently diagnosed with EDS type III. The search for a diagnosis took more than 20 years, but finally I was able...
I do not have EDS, I apologize right now for any ignorance.The mother of a very close friend of mine however has the hypermobility type a...
I thought this might help someone so I wanted to share. I have known that I needed silver ring splints for a long time but couldn't find ...
Hi all here is a link to several videos by a Dr that has EDS and shares info on this condition. I hope these help answer some questio...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.