Holistic Care For Pets Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Holistic Care. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
KDHowellDec 09
RiverbankOct 28, 2010
KenmichOct 17, 2010
MeandbootsOct 07, 2010
By pbkwfl Blank
My dog has Kidney failure. The vet put him on a few drugs and his kidney fiction kept going down. So he suggested t...
By Slygate Blank
Elevated liver enzymes were found during a routine blood chem of my dog at 18 months of age. She had an ultra sound ...
vipreOct 29, 2012
finawongFeb 24, 2011
By mike57188 Blank
I'm having a hard time giving LittleBit the azodyl caps. What is the reason for not being able to open the caps and ...
eselmyMar 16, 2012
By Dana56 Blank
Our dog is very excitable. We adopted her from a shelter. We are working on training of course but I think she could...
By parrot07 Blank
My dog Abbie is in kidney failure and the vet presribed the following after 24 hours on IV: Azodyl - 2 caps AM & 1 ca...
By shugsmom Blank
Well Shug is our baby, our life. We are not ready to give up this fight. My question is is she getting all of the hel...
By dfenwickia Blank
You suggested using Melatonin (1 mg) to keep my cat calm during a haircut. I have Melatonin but it also has Niacin...
By lizi07 Blank
My dog Dizzy showing signs of Cushings she drinks a lot, is not as frisky as she was, has a hard pot belly and a bald...
By theia922 Blank
instead of using someting like frontline poison what can be used to fight fleas
By cynthiam55 Blank
Hi, my vet prescribed Azodyl. An herbalist recommended several things I mix with her food: Dandelion, echinacea, ne...
By GravesChick Blank
Can anyone recommend any good natural remedies for arthritis in small dogs. My dog is on two arthritis medications N...
bear2010Sep 11, 2010
By bear2010 Blank
Our 2-year old retriever was diagnosed with 2M in November 2009 and has been on predisone ever since. This has great...
Margie522Dec 28, 2010
By trish1959 Blank
I left the azodyl out for twelve hours accidentally. Is it still good?
By tricia307 Blank
can Activia probiotic yoghurt be used instead of Azodyl capsules as an effective substitute? How much should I use ...
1341923_tn?1276130446
By italiangrey Blank
I am interested in finding a natural organic food diet for my dog to supplement his current diet of Science Diet K/D....
By AzaleaLover Blank
We are using Azodyl with good results, as evidenced by improved lab results. My question is the size of the capsule:...
By sparkyskevin Blank
My 9 year old mix breed terrier has been constantly itching, biting and licking for about 8 months. Although she's a...
By micwilliamsjm Blank
My dog has hip displaysia and arthritis in his spine. I started him on DGP pills in the beginning of March. They have...
By siddhi20 Blank
i have a male singaporean turtle,it use to thrive on grapes,n sometimes its on turtle food,we gave it a milk chocola...
1232362_tn?1333139006
By spirit3 Blank
my cat "Butters" since the winter started seems to have some sinus issues; he snores. However, his eyes and nose are...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank