Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Lung Cancer Forum
Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
1 - 20 (of 142) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
888988 tn?1241308541
Hi! This is very confusing for me because I work in x ray and I have a hard time believing that a nodule as large as 6 cm can be overloo...
5 answers |
I am a 47 year old, non-smoking female. In May I was experiencing some pain in my side which I believed to be kidney stones. My MD se...
8 answers |
What is suspicious left upper lobe density?
5 answers |
My husband is 47 years old and may have lung cancer. We had biopsy friday, no results yet but I have his follow-up CT scan and our doctor...
2 answers |
1701959 tn?1488555141
Hello, Let me start with a brief background.I am a 33 year old female. Ex smoker, I quit 3 years ago. Have some mild asthma that has o...
3 answers |
Last week I had an Abdominal and Pelvic CT done due to left abdominal pain. On accident the CT scanned the lower part of my lungs. The re...
6 answers |
My father died from lung cancer three weeks ago. It was metastaci lung cancer, but as he could not speak three days before dying, I was n...
6 answers |
1253246 tn?1332076910
Was diagnosed yesterday with Limital Small cell Lung cancer Stage 1B.The nodule is confined to the upper part of the lower left lobe.The...
1 answer |
Is there a treatment to get rid of blebs in the lung? or How do you get rid of blebs in the lung? How do you get Blebs in the Lung?
5 answers |
Hi, My mom, at 74, was diagnosed with lung cancer. 2 weeks later she fainted, hospitalized and CT showed spots in her brain (perhaps can...
10 answers |
blebs on lungs and what can happen to your health????????????
4 answers |
My chest xray is negative, liver is fine,and all my bloodwork is good. My MD said that esophageal erosion ,gerd,and lacerations ...
2 answers |
Hi, i am a 26 year old man living in England who has never smoked and drinks maybe 1 time every couple of weeks. For the last few days...
3 answers |
Hello Dr. First I would like to thank you in advance for your time in helping people witht their concerns and questions. I recent...
5 answers |
Hi there Hope you can help I am a 26 year old man, dont smoke and rarely drinks alcohol. A few days ago i got a small ammount of bl...
6 answers |
My cousin in his mid-70s was diagnosed with acenoid cystic carcenoma... tounge... 3 yrs ago. Last week discovery now in his lungs and 2 ...
2 answers |
I recently had the top half of my left lung removed. I had one very small malignant tumor in that portion of the lung. No problem with ...
2 answers |
i had a high definition ct chest scan and they have found a 14mm pre-carinal lymph node i also have two pulmonary bullae wich rest agains...
2 answers |
I Dec 2007 I had the lower lobe of my left lung removed due to cancer, had 4 months of chemo. I am cancer free. My step grandaughter has ...
1 answer |
Okay... Earlier on i got a phone call from my Doctor, i had a chest X-Ray done a couple days ago and they said they want me to get a CT-S...
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.