Aa
A
A
Close
Lung Cancer Forum
Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
1 - 20 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 47 year old, non-smoking female. In May I was experiencing some pain in my side which I believed to be kidney stones. My MD se...
8 answers |
What is suspicious left upper lobe density?
5 answers |
My husband is 47 years old and may have lung cancer. We had biopsy friday, no results yet but I have his follow-up CT scan and our doctor...
2 answers |
1701959 tn?1399378594
Hello, Let me start with a brief background.I am a 33 year old female. Ex smoker, I quit 3 years ago. Have some mild asthma that has o...
3 answers |
Last week I had an Abdominal and Pelvic CT done due to left abdominal pain. On accident the CT scanned the lower part of my lungs. The re...
6 answers |
My father died from lung cancer three weeks ago. It was metastaci lung cancer, but as he could not speak three days before dying, I was n...
6 answers |
1253246 tn?1332076910
Was diagnosed yesterday with Limital Small cell Lung cancer Stage 1B.The nodule is confined to the upper part of the lower left lobe.The...
1 answer |
Is there a treatment to get rid of blebs in the lung? or How do you get rid of blebs in the lung? How do you get Blebs in the Lung?
5 answers |
We are in NJ and want to get a 2nd opinion for Stage III lung cancer. I would like to know what Dr/Hospital is thought to be in the Top ...
11 answers |
Hi, My mom, at 74, was diagnosed with lung cancer. 2 weeks later she fainted, hospitalized and CT showed spots in her brain (perhaps can...
11 answers |
blebs on lungs and what can happen to your health????????????
4 answers |
My chest xray is negative, liver is fine,and all my bloodwork is good. My MD said that esophageal erosion ,gerd,and lacerations ...
2 answers |
Hi, i am a 26 year old man living in England who has never smoked and drinks maybe 1 time every couple of weeks. For the last few days...
3 answers |
Hello Dr. First I would like to thank you in advance for your time in helping people witht their concerns and questions. I recent...
5 answers |
Hi there Hope you can help I am a 26 year old man, dont smoke and rarely drinks alcohol. A few days ago i got a small ammount of bl...
7 answers |
My cousin in his mid-70s was diagnosed with acenoid cystic carcenoma... tounge... 3 yrs ago. Last week discovery now in his lungs and 2 ...
2 answers |
I recently had the top half of my left lung removed. I had one very small malignant tumor in that portion of the lung. No problem with ...
2 answers |
i had a high definition ct chest scan and they have found a 14mm pre-carinal lymph node i also have two pulmonary bullae wich rest agains...
2 answers |
I Dec 2007 I had the lower lobe of my left lung removed due to cancer, had 4 months of chemo. I am cancer free. My step grandaughter has ...
1 answer |
Okay... Earlier on i got a phone call from my Doctor, i had a chest X-Ray done a couple days ago and they said they want me to get a CT-S...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now