Aa
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

1 - 20 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 47 year old, non-smoking female. In May I was experiencing some pain in my side which I believed to be kidney stones. My MD sent me for a CT scan. The CT scan showed kidney stones, but also spotted 6mm ground glass nodule on ...
dsuth | Last answer
What is suspicious left upper lobe density?
tj21 | Last answer
My husband is 47 years old and may have lung cancer. We had biopsy friday, no results yet but I have his follow-up CT scan and our doctor is less than informative about what it means. I was hoping someone could help. We were told pneumon...
Stormyone1 | Last answer
1701959_tn?1399378594
Hello, Let me start with a brief background.I am a 33 year old female. Ex smoker, I quit 3 years ago. Have some mild asthma that has occasionally needed a rescue inhaler. Have always had a slight cough, maybe due to allergies? Anyway...
dolphin8808 | Last answer
Last week I had an Abdominal and Pelvic CT done due to left abdominal pain. On accident the CT scanned the lower part of my lungs. The results showed one 3mm nodule on my left lower lobe and one 5mm nodule on my right lower lobe. Both we...
wellme2933 | Last answer
My father died from lung cancer three weeks ago. It was metastaci lung cancer, but as he could not speak three days before dying, I was not able to communicate with him, but now am very very much concerned did he died while suffering ter...
msancic | Last answer
1253246_tn?1332076910
Was diagnosed yesterday with Limital Small cell Lung cancer Stage 1B.The nodule is confined to the upper part of the lower left lobe.There is no spread as far as they know.It was recommended to do chemo.My question is why dont they surg...
EyesofBlue55 | Last answer
Is there a treatment to get rid of blebs in the lung? or How do you get rid of blebs in the lung? How do you get Blebs in the Lung?
CupCakes770 | Last answer
We are in NJ and want to get a 2nd opinion for Stage III lung cancer. I would like to know what Dr/Hospital is thought to be in the Top 10 for this disease.
grace2829 | Last answer
Hi, My mom, at 74, was diagnosed with lung cancer. 2 weeks later she fainted, hospitalized and CT showed spots in her brain (perhaps cancer as well). We are still waiting to find out if there is ANY chance these spots in her brain are n...
simahope | Last answer
blebs on lungs and what can happen to your health????????????
jake42 | Last answer
My chest xray is negative, liver is fine,and all my bloodwork is good. My MD said that esophageal erosion ,gerd,and lacerations down the throat and in the stomach is why I'm spitting blood out after I cough. The doctor who did ...
chrissy6 | Last answer
Hi, i am a 26 year old man living in England who has never smoked and drinks maybe 1 time every couple of weeks. For the last few days i have been getting a few bits of blood in my saliva as well as some headaches (more like pressure ...
qwery1 | Last answer
Hello Dr. First I would like to thank you in advance for your time in helping people witht their concerns and questions. I recently had major surgery to remove a tumor from inside my spinal cord. I also had a small fatty cyst rem...
Dawn1214 | Last answer
Hi there Hope you can help I am a 26 year old man, dont smoke and rarely drinks alcohol. A few days ago i got a small ammount of blood in my spit for about 10 mins worth of spitting. Then this stopped and has not happened again. Th...
scared108 | Last answer
My cousin in his mid-70s was diagnosed with acenoid cystic carcenoma... tounge... 3 yrs ago. Last week discovery now in his lungs and 2 tumors in throat. They are looking for any research or clinical trials on this type cancer. Any inf...
JanGran | Last answer
I recently had the top half of my left lung removed. I had one very small malignant tumor in that portion of the lung. No problem with lymph nodes and apparantly no problem with other organs. I have looked at summaries of studies of ca...
gpkc47 | Last answer
i had a high definition ct chest scan and they have found a 14mm pre-carinal lymph node i also have two pulmonary bullae wich rest against the superior mediastinum on each side at the lung apices could you explane what all this is
wychwood | Last answer
I Dec 2007 I had the lower lobe of my left lung removed due to cancer, had 4 months of chemo. I am cancer free. My step grandaughter has CF and has been diag. with pseudomonas. My question Is this contagious?
JanJanstrat | Last answer
Okay... Earlier on i got a phone call from my Doctor, i had a chest X-Ray done a couple days ago and they said they want me to get a CT-Scan done on my lungs because, i have a lot of scar tissue, chronic lung??? something (cant remember ...
ESNOV123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now