Aa
A
A
Close
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum
Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had migraines for years. I have had a series of MRI's with them all coming back abnormal. Per the report on my last MRI, I have ...
I am a 36 year old female with no family history of MS. In June 2011 I was diagnosed with B12 deficiency after I become off balanced & in...
5 answers |
634733 tn?1316629592
Dear Dr. Kantor, My dilemma is not about whether I have MS or not but advice on another procedure I am due to have carried out. In...
6 answers |
I guess I should give you a little history: My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari and Syringomyelia a few years back when she was about ...
4 answers |
Are the symptoms of MS more noticeable on those in their 40s or 50s then those in their 20s and 30s? Can someone with MS end up on a whe...
15 answers |
So here are my symptoms: for the last 5 weeks Muscle pain on arms, most frequent on legs, sometimes on heels Rib cage pain Shoulder, N...
8 answers |
I am a 42 year old male who, starting about 5 weeks ago, had a sudden onset of muscle twitching in my left bicep (it went on for about o...
5 answers |
797195 tn?1240583423
Is adderall safe to take for MS and Fibromyalgia fatique.
9 answers |
Very long story short. 3 separate episodes of varying degrees and combinations of the following symptoms. All episodes occured postpartu...
7 answers |
I have been diagnosed with MS,i take Copaxone daily.Can lesions on the cervical and thoracic spine cause muscle spasms in the upper thora...
1 answer |
Hello, My question is. Im a 33 year old female who started having symptoms about 4 years ago. It first started my my face with twitching ...
2 answers |
Thank you for taking the time to review my question. I am a 43 yr old female (non-menopausal) experiencing some strange symptoms, that se...
1 answer |
Four four weeks I have been experiencing numbess in my hands that also floated around to other parts of the body. Recently, in the past ...
7 answers |
439601 tn?1357864486
A family member boldly tells me this week that she read where people with MS ALSO have bi-polar disease! She said MS is the SAME AS BI-PO...
8 answers |
I woke up about a month ago with my right arm and leg tingling, this subsided after an hour. The next day I had tightness and burning in...
4 answers |
Hello, Summary, I have been diagnosed with MS in 1993, then a syrinx found (i.e, other possible cause) which never grew and a huge attack...
2 answers |
I am a 32 yr old female. Grew up in a cold climate. I've recently had a second episode of symptoms of MS, it was four years ago that I ha...
9 answers |
First had neck pain w/arm pain and tingling. Then sciatic pain. Sciatica got better but low back got worse. Then right leg weakness. N...
3 answers |
Dr Kantor, Hi I'm in Australia and had terrible ms symptons June 2007. Bilateral face pain lasting 6 weeks (dull...
3 answers |
Is there any corrolation between MS and alcohol use? I have a friend that was diagnosis with MS and she could no longer see to read. Se...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now