Aa
A
A
Close

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

1 - 20 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had migraines for years. I have had a series of MRI's with them all coming back abnormal. Per the report on my last MRI, I have a 12x13 millimeter spot of grey and white matter in the pons section of my brain. I just had a spin...
mholmes0901 | Posted
I am a 36 year old female with no family history of MS. In June 2011 I was diagnosed with B12 deficiency after I become off balanced & inner ear was ruled out. My numbers were 163. My last blood test was in November & came back as 505. I...
NJgirl75 | Last answer
634733_tn?1316629592
Dear Dr. Kantor, My dilemma is not about whether I have MS or not but advice on another procedure I am due to have carried out. In September last year I had problems with my legs to the point of being unable to walk for a time, wh...
Eyesnlegs | Last answer
I guess I should give you a little history: My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari and Syringomyelia a few years back when she was about eighteen.She had a PFD that resolved her syrinx and then had a SFT that resolved many of the other s...
JuneauTracy | Last answer
Are the symptoms of MS more noticeable on those in their 40s or 50s then those in their 20s and 30s? Can someone with MS end up on a wheelchair when they're in their 20s or even 30s?
liz0629 | Last answer
So here are my symptoms: for the last 5 weeks Muscle pain on arms, most frequent on legs, sometimes on heels Rib cage pain Shoulder, Neck pain Visual: Zig zag line with eye movement on both eyes for the past 2 weeks. All pains can ...
liz0629 | Last answer
I am a 42 year old male who, starting about 5 weeks ago, had a sudden onset of muscle twitching in my left bicep (it went on for about one hour). The next day i noticed that my left food had some tingling (pins and needle feeling). Ove...
stephenpd69 | Last answer
797195_tn?1240583423
Is adderall safe to take for MS and Fibromyalgia fatique.
spikot | Last answer
Very long story short. 3 separate episodes of varying degrees and combinations of the following symptoms. All episodes occured postpartum - 2004 - extreme fatigue and headaches 2006 - constant, colicky epigastric "vice-like"pain that ...
jinkies5978 | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with MS,i take Copaxone daily.Can lesions on the cervical and thoracic spine cause muscle spasms in the upper thoracic back?I have lesions on C4,C6-7.This is from a 2009 MRI (no symptoms were present at the time of ...
jasper389 | Last answer
Hello, My question is. Im a 33 year old female who started having symptoms about 4 years ago. It first started my my face with twitching after I got Bells Palsy. Then it started in my right leg. Basically uncontrollable movement, with we...
chicamam1 | Last answer
Thank you for taking the time to review my question. I am a 43 yr old female (non-menopausal) experiencing some strange symptoms, that seem to be neurological in nature and have me concerned that I may be looking at MS. A brief history: ...
momtotwinsplus1 | Last answer
Four four weeks I have been experiencing numbess in my hands that also floated around to other parts of the body. Recently, in the past two weeks, the numbness has subsided to barley noticeable, but a new strong, rather unbearable pins ...
bigfoot777 | Last answer
439601_tn?1357864486
A family member boldly tells me this week that she read where people with MS ALSO have bi-polar disease! She said MS is the SAME AS BI-POLAR??? Please dear GOD tell me this Wrong! I am so shocked by the comment I can't begin to think ab...
Spuk | Last answer
I woke up about a month ago with my right arm and leg tingling, this subsided after an hour. The next day I had tightness and burning in my shoulders and forearms, which turned into a constant internal tremor in my shoulders. I've had ...
ChrisD07 | Last answer
Hello, Summary, I have been diagnosed with MS in 1993, then a syrinx found (i.e, other possible cause) which never grew and a huge attack in 2000 (brain MRI with lesions and history of Optic neuritis, 2 sets of SSEPs 4 years apart both ...
syringles | Last answer
I am a 32 yr old female. Grew up in a cold climate. I've recently had a second episode of symptoms of MS, it was four years ago that I had a mild one (lip only bells palsy.) Since late December I have had a brain MRI, an upper and lower ...
scared1976802 | Last answer
First had neck pain w/arm pain and tingling. Then sciatic pain. Sciatica got better but low back got worse. Then right leg weakness. Now left leg too. I now crawl up my stairs. Tests: MRI C-Spine Lots of DDD, spurs, 2 bulging disc...
Bipolady | Last answer
Dr Kantor, Hi I'm in Australia and had terrible ms symptons June 2007. Bilateral face pain lasting 6 weeks (dull aching, burning feeling) Tingling in both feet for about 3 months 24/7 ...
Melissa072 | Last answer
Is there any corrolation between MS and alcohol use? I have a friend that was diagnosis with MS and she could no longer see to read. Several years later she quit drinking alconol and her symptoms of MS were much improved, especially he...
Callikitchen | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now