Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.

1 - 20 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son will turn 6 months in a few days. I live in Seattle Washington, on the west side, in white center . I'm looking for other babies around his age to start having play dates
mommaleci | Posted
Hey I'm 13weeks and I haven't put on a single kg!! I haven't been sick in three weeks and Im eating normally and some how losing more weight then putting it on.. I've always weighed around 48kg and now I'm weighing 45kg... :/
10742521_tn?1413558626
Hi I am in need of some advice any and all would be appreciated. Im a 35 year old mother of 5. I have had 2 miscarriages 1 tubal. I was recently told at my last ultrasound that my baby didnt have a heartbeat and im 10 weeks 6 days. And m...
Babylove35 | Last answer
Hellow, Please help me em in bad situation as i am 11 weeks pregnant and first trimester too but because of 2 much vomiting i am unable to take any kind of food i cn,t eat any thing properly due to t8 reason em feeling my self too much ...
mabid | Last answer
Morng everyone. Am expecting my periods next Monday the 1/9/14 but from Thursday evening I noticed a light blood on my panty. In thought maybe my periods came earlier, in the morng there was nothing and the whole day. Friday evening blo...
Ever_smile31 | Posted
Late on my period this month and I am discovering ewcm, these past months, I haven't reallynused any protection, whatsoever. I need help on what this means, pregnancy?
pambamm | Posted
Hello Ladies ! As most know this is my first child ! I wanted to know if it was safe to get a tattoo after i have my child, while nursing ? I also would like to know if its ok to die my hair? Is it safe ? I will be nursing God willing
momma2be625 | Last answer
has anyone experienced this? according to my doc the high pappa a is nothing and I cant find any information on line about it. and the high afp is an indicator of neuro issues which they confirm with ultrasound markers. all my markers ar...
Theonlylady007 | Posted
Hi, this is my 11week and i am too much weak and also highly suffering by vomiting plz sujest me diet em first trimester and is my weight gain are not?
mabid | Posted
Hi,m in my 11week pregnancy...i jus found a cycst or kind of black spot in my baby's abdomen in my sonography. My doctor advised for 3d sonography after 3-4 days. And if it still shows that black spot i have to terminate my baby..
niaah | Posted
Okay so I was on the implantion for 3 years and it was taken out in April. I had a period April 5 and it last till the 10th. I got the implantion out on the 20th. Then I started the birth control pill about a week or so after. Took every...
Hellokalee1 | Posted
HI My Name Is Marquesha And I Came On April 2And Ended April 9 And Haven't Came On Since Den Should I Take A Test Or Wait It Out
LaydeeTwin | Last answer
so today was the "big" day but no movement as of yet!! so frustrating as I wouldn't be the most patient person in the world!! im definitely ready for the next part to begin!!
hannah_louise10 | Last answer
6965936_tn?1394230611
I had bad chills and fever first week home from the hospital. Had mastitis, got meds, feel better, but now that my little man is almost four weeks now I'm still having chills, feels like cold in my bones. Can't get warm. Not as bad a b...
bigmamapagaza | Last answer
Hi im 40+2 today amd on thursday I had a stretch and sweep. Since then I have lost more of my plug and been having really bad period pains and backache but they seem to ease off at night. Ive been walking and bouncing on a birthing ball....
gumbo1984 | Last answer
Just wanted to know if anyone else has a pregnancy/mommy blog. I would love to read them, and I'll leave mine if anyone is interested 1sttimemomblog.wordpress.com
KaseyBartolacci | Posted
Has anyone had their baby yet?? I had pretty regular braxton hicks/false labor for about 2 hours last night but then normal baby movement and soft belly again afterwards. It really made me nervous/excited. For those that are not FTM's...
mhlip | Last answer
6816919_tn?1397888958
I'm 39 weeks today and my doctor tried doing a membrane sweep. Since then I've been getting cramps like period cramps on steroids =(. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the membrane sweep done and if it worked for you?
DandieLyon | Last answer
6816919_tn?1397888958
So I had my baby, a healthy baby boy 8 pounds 5 ounces =). There was quite a bit of tearing and I had to get a lot of stitches. I'm really paranoid that I'll rip my stitches out if I move to much, is anyone else having that problem?
DandieLyon | Last answer
I dont know whats wrong with me today but I am soooooooooooo hungry all day! No matter what I eat it seems I am still starving!!! any tips to end the food rampage????
hannah_louise10 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...