Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
1 - 20 (of 2601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So at 34Weeks my doctor tells me I have too much fluid around baby and scheduled me for a c-section tomorrow, I'm so scared... anyone els...
5 answers |
My date was not regular , 42 days cycle, now iam passing 53 days, but i confirmed my pregnancy checking at 46 the day , my doctor says 2...
I'm feeling so depressed right now I have no friends literally no family literally and I've been in the hospital since Thursday and my du...
6 answers |
I had my baby 3 weeks ago. And I got 3 stitches. I'm worried I'm getting kind of a rash done there? It hurts a little. I'm using the bott...
1 answer |
My 6 week old has dark brown marks on her upper and lower lips i noticed a couple weeks ago. I am exclusively breastfeeding and not sure ...
1 answer |
are there any mums who are breast feeding? I wana know how do they cope. My baby boy is almost two weeks old and i am trying to breast fe...
5 answers |
12618772 tn?1445218132
How does it look!?
2 answers |
hi i was due on 25th april but went into labor on 21st april, reached hosp was told im 2cm and sent back home after two hours went to hos...
4 answers |
My son was born April 25th. He's 2 weeks old today. I'm not with the father. And he really wasn't there throughout the pregnancy even tho...
8 answers |
My baby is two weeks old and pretty fussy. I think she had colic do it's been pretty hard on us. Any suggestions on how to cope? This is ...
2 answers |
12618772 tn?1445218132
Gave birth to Ivy April 22 and have I been busy with her she is precious...I hardly have time to come on here any more..the waiting game ...
9 answers |
vaginal bleeding while 14weeks pregnant with kidney problem is there any effect to my baby
Definitely no longer an April baby!! My Lil man will be a May baby. Anyone else?!
9 answers |
I was due April 30th, and still have no labor signs whatsoever. I haven't even had any braxton hicks. Went in today and I am barely a fin...
2 answers |
12618772 tn?1445218132
How long do you bake potatoes in the oven?I wrap it in foil right..
1 answer |
12618772 tn?1445218132
R u guys up all night?
2 answers |
I know this has nothing to with what is talked about on this page but I can't get anyone to answer me, does anyone know what it means whe...
4 answers |
I was suppose to be induced today but the hospital never confirmed with my Dr. I'm 41 weeks today but she gave me a script to go in and c...
Had my baby girl this morning at 5:30am got to the hospital around midnight had a complete natural birth. Was worth every ounce of pain. ...
2 answers |
12618772 tn?1445218132
Had my little girl in the 22 7 days early so glad the wait is over I'm in love...hang in there April mommies almost over.
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community Resources