Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
I went for my 20 weeks scan last week & was all excited coz my 12weeks scan was all normal & my triple marker tests were also negative. ...
Hi everyone , just would like some advice . I will be going back to work when my baby is ten weeks old, only 3 hours on a sat and 2 and a...
Hello ladies, i recently posted my birth story wich was very smooth and went well. Im glad my princess is finally here! (: But.....But no...
I am due with my 2nd on the 29th and still not having contractions. I am only 1cm dilated and trying to patiently wait. With my 1st, I di...
I am 39 weeks 5d. Since yesterday I've been feeling this pulsing feeling in my pelvis/uterus area. Anyone know of this? It doesn't hurt. ...
I am 39 weeks 5d. I have been having contractions for the past few days. I went to the doctor last Friday & was told then that I was 2cm ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.