Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
1 - 20 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went for my 20 weeks scan last week & was all excited coz my 12weeks scan was all normal & my triple marker tests were also negative. ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone , just would like some advice . I will be going back to work when my baby is ten weeks old, only 3 hours on a sat and 2 and a...
Hello ladies, i recently posted my birth story wich was very smooth and went well. Im glad my princess is finally here! (: But.....But no...
1 answer |
I am due with my 2nd on the 29th and still not having contractions. I am only 1cm dilated and trying to patiently wait. With my 1st, I di...
2 answers |
I am 39 weeks 5d. Since yesterday I've been feeling this pulsing feeling in my pelvis/uterus area. Anyone know of this? It doesn't hurt. ...
1 answer |
I am 39 weeks 5d. I have been having contractions for the past few days. I went to the doctor last Friday & was told then that I was 2cm ...
1 answer |
Not really a question but I am 41 weeks today and I've been experiencing pain since 6 am yesterday went to the hospital thought I was in ...
1 answer |
How many days left
11 answers |
My 1 1/2 year old son was on my bed an took my off of him for a second to calm down my 3 week old baby an my son had gotten in my sister...
2 answers |
Ladies, please help! I'm 39 weeks 3 days and for 15 hours straight I've been having contractions every 8-10 minutes with very bad back p...
3 answers |
My due date was may 24th of June buh my princess came on de 10th of June, whc was 38 weeks. My baby girl is adorable. I give God all de g...
This morning i just lost my mucus plug and this is my 2nd baby. When will the labour start or when do i get hold of my midwife?
1 answer |
Is anyone else overdue and getting a sweep done? What should I expect??
Hello ladies, my hundle was due June 13th he arrived June 8th at 6:56am good luck to everyone!
2 answers |
6886003 tn?1457234722
At my apt I was 4cm and blood pressure was high so we are being induced we will be holding her soon!
4 answers |
Please please please no judgement.... I'm 37 weeks 1 day pregnant and I've had a rough pregnancy. I have an incompetent cervix which I h...
3 answers |
Hi there, Does anyone know if it is normal to have pain in the mid section on the left side? It doesnt feel like a normal muscle pain ...
Hey ladies, I am 37 weeks today with my first!! and I'm having stabbing like pains in my belly, like on the right side of my navel. And f...
3 answers |
Hi ladies, Trying to figure out what to pack for myself while in the hospital. I know I don't want to wear the hospital gown, but should...
4 answers |
My back is constantly aching. And i feel like im having cramps. Not severe but they hurt. Ive been having alot of pelvic pressure and pai...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community Resources