Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By daisydog676 Blank
Hello, I am considering getting rhinoplasty. I'm 18 years old, and I plan to pursue a career as a singer, and I will ...
By jodie1991 Blank
I got hit in the nose a few years ago which has left the right side of my nose to be constantly blocked. I suffer fro...
EUnorthMay 23
Paul S Nassif, MD Sep 29, 2013
By nicola198231 Blank
i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a ...
HunterBoyceDec 17, 2013
Paul S Nassif, MD Sep 29, 2013
By Demo74 Blank
Ok, so for a background, I have a cleft lip and palate. I recently underwent a major surgery, a LeFort I Maxillary os...
By danielim Blank
Hi i've read about complications on rhinoplasty related to isotretinoin. This is why i asked my surgeon about isotre...
daisydog676May 22, 2013
By jumper494 Blank
Hi there! So I am only 15 and until recently I had always been fine with my nose. I had never ( and still have never)...
By cindy156 Blank
If I were to get a nose job now in my 50's ,would it get my facial skin to sag quicker in the next years than if I we...
Alich1988Mar 03, 2013
By Alich1988 Blank
Do I have Allergic Rhinitis or Empty Nose Symptom? Nose ct scan which results are as follow: Minimal mucoperio...
alluremedspa123Feb 28, 2013
Paul S Nassif, MD Jun 28, 2012
By bean96 Blank
Hello, For as long as I can remember I've lacked self-confidence and self-esteem due to the fact that I have an abno...
Paul S Nassif, MD Jan 17, 2013
By cckeeble Blank
Hi Iv struggled for years with a deviated septum, restricted airway and congestion so went to see an ENT. Last year ...
Paul S Nassif, MD Oct 26, 2012
By Khalifahunny Blank
Hello, Today it has been 2 weeks since I had closed rhinoplasty and when my cast came off a week ago I was happy with...
Paul S Nassif, MD Aug 25, 2012
By Rachelll20 Blank
Is it possible to only narrow the tip of a nose? I have a button nose and always wondered if narrowing the tip was po...
Paul S Nassif, MD Aug 24, 2012
By abayonreman24 Blank
I'm a 16 years old male, growing up i've noticed that my head was uneven, the top of my head seems to be flat and t...
By quan1993 Blank
my nose curves to the left it throws my face off how can i get free surgery if possible to straighten my nose and mak...
2208094_tn?1338981831
By EugenieBell Blank
Hi, I have been thinking lately that I might get a nose job in the future. But I don’t know the downsides or negativ...
Paul S Nassif, MD Feb 13, 2012
By tinkerbell42 Blank
I had rhinoplasty 13 months ago. The tip of my nose is still consistently red and dry. How can I get rid of this, i...
Paul S Nassif, MD Dec 19, 2011
By staravella95 Blank
I am looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that is really good at nose jobs
By lori410 Blank
is possible I can open my nostrils a little bit to improve my breathing problems which is accurate after my first rhi...
Paul S Nassif, MD Oct 01, 2011
By dancingegg Blank
Well, i don't really know how to put this other than "my nose hurts!" Okay, maybe I can elaborate. The bridge of my n...
By vanx Blank
I have a 4 month old daughter who does not have a high nose bridge (it is not too flat either). My mother-in-law beli...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank