Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
1 - 20 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I were to get a nose job now in my 50's ,would it get my facial skin to sag quicker in the next years than if I were to get nothing done.
2 answers |
I got hit in the nose a few years ago which has left the right side of my nose to be constantly blocked. I suffer from nose bleeds since ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am considering getting rhinoplasty. I'm 18 years old, and I plan to pursue a career as a singer, and I will be off to a vocal co...
1 answer |
i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a blockage in my left ...
2 answers |
Ok, so for a background, I have a cleft lip and palate. I recently underwent a major surgery, a LeFort I Maxillary osteotomy I believe wh...
2 answers |
Hi i've read about complications on rhinoplasty related to isotretinoin. This is why i asked my surgeon about isotretinoin and he told m...
Hi there! So I am only 15 and until recently I had always been fine with my nose. I had never ( and still have never) been teased for its...
1 answer |
Do I have Allergic Rhinitis or Empty Nose Symptom? Nose ct scan which results are as follow: Minimal mucoperiosteal thickening in ...
1 answer |
Hello, For as long as I can remember I've lacked self-confidence and self-esteem due to the fact that I have an abnormally large nose. N...
2 answers |
Hi Iv struggled for years with a deviated septum, restricted airway and congestion so went to see an ENT. Last year I had septoplasty an...
1 answer |
Hello, Today it has been 2 weeks since I had closed rhinoplasty and when my cast came off a week ago I was happy with my results although...
1 answer |
Is it possible to only narrow the tip of a nose? I have a button nose and always wondered if narrowing the tip was possible to give it a ...
1 answer |
I'm a 16 years old male, growing up i've noticed that my head was uneven, the top of my head seems to be flat and the back of my skull ...
1 answer |
my nose curves to the left it throws my face off how can i get free surgery if possible to straighten my nose and make tip smaller
1 answer |
2208094 tn?1338981831
Hi, I have been thinking lately that I might get a nose job in the future. But I don’t know the downsides or negatives. I mean can a nos...
1 answer |
I had rhinoplasty 13 months ago. The tip of my nose is still consistently red and dry. How can I get rid of this, it is very noticeable...
1 answer |
I am looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that is really good at nose jobs
1 answer |
is possible I can open my nostrils a little bit to improve my breathing problems which is accurate after my first rhinoplasty? if I ne...
Well, i don't really know how to put this other than "my nose hurts!" Okay, maybe I can elaborate. The bridge of my nose (there's a tiny ...
1 answer |
I have a 4 month old daughter who does not have a high nose bridge (it is not too flat either). My mother-in-law believes that we should ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now