Aa
A
A
Close

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

1 - 20 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I were to get a nose job now in my 50's ,would it get my facial skin to sag quicker in the next years than if I were to get nothing done.
cindy156 | Last answer
I got hit in the nose a few years ago which has left the right side of my nose to be constantly blocked. I suffer from nose bleeds since then and find it hard to breath through it everyday. What does tjis mean?
jodie1991 | Last answer
Hello, I am considering getting rhinoplasty. I'm 18 years old, and I plan to pursue a career as a singer, and I will be off to a vocal conservatory in the fall of this year. I may have broken my nose when I was younger and I also have a ...
daisydog676 | Last answer
i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a blockage in my left nostril i had to blow to unblock what was there and now i have a big bit of flesh hanging down my no...
nicola198231 | Last answer
Ok, so for a background, I have a cleft lip and palate. I recently underwent a major surgery, a LeFort I Maxillary osteotomy I believe where my upper jaw was essentially pulled forward to correct my underbite. I also had cheek implants a...
Demo74 | Last answer
Hi i've read about complications on rhinoplasty related to isotretinoin. This is why i asked my surgeon about isotretinoin and he told me there wasnt any problem. Then i went to my dermatologist and he told me to stop taking isotretinoi...
danielim | Posted
Hi there! So I am only 15 and until recently I had always been fine with my nose. I had never ( and still have never) been teased for its appearance. However, I believe that about a year ago I broke my nose, causing a considerable hump o...
jumper494 | Last answer
Do I have Allergic Rhinitis or Empty Nose Symptom? Nose ct scan which results are as follow: Minimal mucoperiosteal thickening in bilateral maxilliary, bilateral ethmoid and bilateral sphenoid sinuses; due to minimal siusitis ...
Alich1988 | Last answer
Hello, For as long as I can remember I've lacked self-confidence and self-esteem due to the fact that I have an abnormally large nose. Not only is the tip long, but there's also a large bump on the bridge and I have a small face to make...
bean96 | Last answer
Hi Iv struggled for years with a deviated septum, restricted airway and congestion so went to see an ENT. Last year I had septoplasty and revision septoplasty surgery but the problem is still not solved. My right nostril is still blocke...
cckeeble | Last answer
Hello, Today it has been 2 weeks since I had closed rhinoplasty and when my cast came off a week ago I was happy with my results although I did have swelling but I knew that would start to go down. But it's been 2 weeks and the last coup...
Khalifahunny | Last answer
Is it possible to only narrow the tip of a nose? I have a button nose and always wondered if narrowing the tip was possible to give it a more slender look. But didn't want to go threw with it if it came out like micheal Jackson and Janet...
Rachelll20 | Last answer
I'm a 16 years old male, growing up i've noticed that my head was uneven, the top of my head seems to be flat and the back of my skull is really weird, my left and right side of the back of my skull is uneven, the right side of my bac...
abayonreman24 | Last answer
my nose curves to the left it throws my face off how can i get free surgery if possible to straighten my nose and make tip smaller
quan1993 | Last answer
2208094_tn?1338981831
Hi, I have been thinking lately that I might get a nose job in the future. But I don’t know the downsides or negatives. I mean can a nose job possibly go wrong and how much bad it can be? Thanks _____________ naso fix
EugenieBell | Last answer
I had rhinoplasty 13 months ago. The tip of my nose is still consistently red and dry. How can I get rid of this, it is very noticeable, especially in pictures.
tinkerbell42 | Last answer
I am looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that is really good at nose jobs
staravella95 | Last answer
is possible I can open my nostrils a little bit to improve my breathing problems which is accurate after my first rhinoplasty? if I need just a little bit relief is that going to be visible ?
lori410 | Posted
Well, i don't really know how to put this other than "my nose hurts!" Okay, maybe I can elaborate. The bridge of my nose (there's a tiny divet, which may or may not be normal. i thought it was.) is always really sore, kind of like it's b...
dancingegg | Last answer
I have a 4 month old daughter who does not have a high nose bridge (it is not too flat either). My mother-in-law believes that we should apply pressure on around her nose bridge by lightly pinching it several times a day, in order to rai...
vanx | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now