Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancers Forum

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

1 - 20 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 37 years old. In 2002 I was having pain in my groin/abdomen so my doctor ordered a ultrasound on my testicles. The film showed a small white mass they diagnosed as a calcium deposit. Now in 2008 I was still having pain so I started ...
  Posted
My mother has a stent in her kidney due to a cancer tumor. She has had it changed periodically for two years now. She did too much bending and now is in pain. The urologist said it's normal as she did too much. This was two weeks ago and...
  Posted
I'm a 24 year old American living in China. A few months ago I found a lump on my left testicle. When I went to the doctor he was unable to find the lump. I had an ultrasound and it came back ok. The ultrasound was performed by a technic...
  Posted
I have an enlarged prostrate and am having a PSA test and digital exam every 6 months. Digital exam is normal other than protrate is enlarged. In January of 2010 PSA was 4.81 and retested at 3.95 in February of 2010. In June 20...
  Posted
I noticed a while back that my right testicle wasn't fully formed like my left one, I can feel where it is but above it there's a lot of something, and I'm not sure what it is, it's sort of a strange, lumpy something, it's really hard to...
  Posted
A while back I noticed a lump on the tip of my penis beside the urethra, and I was wondering if this was something I should worry about. I am enclosing a picture to help clarify the situation. The family doctor seems to think it is no...
  Posted
My first unine that sampled positive for blood was done in Sept 08 (25 Ery/uL). A followup in mid-oct was deemed ok at 10 Ery/uL). In Sep 09 blood in urine was 50 Ery/uL. I went for a cytology on Nov 2 and it was atypical (I did not f...
  Posted
Hello, About five years ago I encountered a small pea sized hard lump on the top of my right testicle. I went to the doctor and he sent me to get an ultrasound. I got the ultrasound and they said every thing was okay. Just recently I ...
  Posted
1145190 tn?1261381713
About 2 months ago after doing some lab work my physician informed that there was blood and protein in my urine. Even thou it is not visible but I have noticed for a while that my urine constantly has a strong bad smell. It has been 3 ti...
  Posted
I was diagnosed and had surgery for Liposarcoma cancer in September. They told me there is no treatment for it and most likly it will come back so I need to have cat scans every 3 months. They said after 8 weeks I should be back to norma...
  Posted
1141557 tn?1261032096
3 weeks ago I started to swell in the lower abdomen. The ER doctor said I had severe bladder failure, that my bladder was the size of a basketball. 4 days later, urologist did a cystoscopy and said it looked good. 1 week later, he did a ...
  Posted
Hi, During a routine physical exam, it was found that I had trace blood in my urine, and a rbc of 8. A urine cytology was ordered, and this is what the results said: "CYTOLOGIC INTERPRETATION: URINE (VOIDED) THINPREP ATYPICA...
  Posted
Im a 44 yold male with the cancer gene mutation MSH 2 Lynch syndrome strong family history.July 08 had CT SCAN found negative DR did scope found low grade Bladder carcinoma CT Scan did not pick up had TURBT to remove.On 3 month scope fo...
  Posted
i HAVE A VERY SWOLLEN TESTICLE( THE OTHER WAS REMOVED YEARS AGO) WHICH IS ALSO VERY PAINFUL AND ASSOCIATED LOWER BACK PAIN. THE DR HAS SEEN ME AND IS SENDING ME TO HOSPITAL ASAP. HE THINKS ITS TESTIS MASS.i AM 77YRS OLD AND HAVE HAD PREV...
  Posted
I am a 27 year old female. I have two kids. Last month I noticed I had dark brown pee. I went to the Dr. and he assumed it was a UTI though I had no pain. I took the antibiotics and forgot about it because the blood went away. Last Thurs...
  Posted
I have what appears to be a bright red blotch on the left side on the underside edge of the head of my penis (I am circumsized). It is not exactly round and does not hurt, burn or itch in anyway. It does seem to have gotten bigger rece...
  Posted
I have had blood in my urine for 5 years now. I was sent to 2 urologist years back and they both said your young, your fine, go home basically. I just got referred to my 3rd urologist he sent me for a ct scan and the results were gre...
  Posted
I ejaculated with blood in my semen. What is the cause??
  Posted
MY SURGERY (TURBT CA BLLADER ) HAS BEEN DONE IN TMC MUMBAI FINAL IMPRESION IS POORLY DIFFERENTIATED UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA EXHIBITING FOCAL GLANDULAR TRAITS. WHAT SHOULD I DO
  Posted
Is is common to have lower back pain 2-3 monhs after neobladder surgery? Sometimes it is lower back and sometimes it circles around to the abdomen.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank