Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
too much cocain
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

too much cocain

im sniffing 3 grams every other night it would be everynight if my nose woud take it i want to stop without going to my docs my partner and kids dont know i told my sister and she told me its just like giving up cigs but its not help me plz im in debt up to my eyes and im lying to the people i love most i my life thank u
Tags: cocain
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey...we're all different so quitting is the best bet. I did it 15 years ago with the help of treatment...twice. Instill think of it often but, tank God I have not acted on it. Please,please try cause if u don't I promise your like will be in a toilet bow. Stop cold turkey and tell ur dealer not to EVER sell to u again. I moved away & changed my tele number. I was that hooked. Email me privately if u want more info. You can do this! The simple fact that u posted here is a huge step. C'mon lets do this!
Blank
5353702_tn?1367889847
I'm lookin for help to quit too, but one thing... don't kid yourself. You are lying to people who know you have a problem; maybe they don't know what it is or, if they do, they don't know what to say. We think we can fool them, we only fool us. YES WE CAN!
Blank
5039239_tn?1364028271
You need to quit, try finding a recovery program and go to AA NA meetings. That's how I quit and been clean over 19 months.
Blank
To bolena & 17mthssober275:  I guarantee you I quit the cocaine & alcohol 15 years ago and that is what I did. Yes, I currently am detoxing off Percs that I am on for pain management. I have been on them for a 1 1/2 years. Oh, I know I have a prob with the Percs because they are not working anymore for the pain. So, I am not sure why you said I was lying? Wow!
Blank
i request to visit drug rehab sites.
It shows that Drug Rehabilitation, it’s a medical treatment available across the world to treat the people who are abused by drug and alcohol. Generally, drug abuse can be said as people tend to take alcohol, prescription drugs and dangerous drugs like Cocaine, Heroin and other dangerous drugs etc., in order to avoid their psychological, physical, social, financial, legal problems.
Blank
hi.. i suggest you  join in rehab programs so that you can easily recover from drugs as well as mental stress
Blank
HI.. try to quit by bringing control over your mind and follow some sobriety programs.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...