withdrawl
When I was 17 I got into heroin, I did get clean for 7 years but few years ago got into grugs again, I've been clean for a year and a half but was on 100 ml methadone 4 months ago, I just stopped my meth 4 days ogo from 5 mls , the withdrawals are terrible but I have to kids I have to watch , I already know many of the thing that help like staying busy as much as posible, I take 10 hot showers a day , I was talking clonidine but since I got of the methadone it seems to make me fell dizzy with headaches and doesn't really help the withdrawals so I've stopped taking it! I'm on house arrest so I can't go for drives like I used to the last time I went through this , I really having trouble dealing with my body being on fire and my rubber legs , I havnt slept much and listen to loud music seems to be the only thing helping, I'm hoping someone has some advise about anything else I can try to help with the withdrawls ?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hi.. Try some stress management programs because you have the capacity to stop it for a while.. even meditation also helps you..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi .. You are addicted and you should find some good rehab centers where they care you and treat you well...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources