withdrawl
When I was 17 I got into heroin, I did get clean for 7 years but few years ago got into grugs again, I've been clean for a year and a half but was on 100 ml methadone 4 months ago, I just stopped my meth 4 days ogo from 5 mls , the withdrawals are terrible but I have to kids I have to watch , I already know many of the thing that help like staying busy as much as posible, I take 10 hot showers a day , I was talking clonidine but since I got of the methadone it seems to make me fell dizzy with headaches and doesn't really help the withdrawals so I've stopped taking it! I'm on house arrest so I can't go for drives like I used to the last time I went through this , I really having trouble dealing with my body being on fire and my rubber legs , I havnt slept much and listen to loud music seems to be the only thing helping, I'm hoping someone has some advise about anything else I can try to help with the withdrawls ?
hi.. Try some stress management programs because you have the capacity to stop it for a while.. even meditation also helps you..
hi .. You are addicted and you should find some good rehab centers where they care you and treat you well...