Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
Mixing cocaine and methadone pills
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mixing cocaine and methadone pills

Hello, it's been a while since I have been on here and sadly, things are worse than ever, so much has happen but I am still with him and barely hanging on. I have a new question for you all, my husband has been on methadone pills since Monday and he finished his last pill today. However, he has been shooting up cocaine in between these days can someone tell me more about this? Honestly, I saw him take his first pill on the first day but after that I have been at work so I really don't know if he has been taking them. That's why I am confused because I thought you can't mix them both? His preference is roxys but supposedly he hasn't done roxys lately. He has been in different mood swings, angry, happy, depressed, stressed so I am totally lost and I usually am able to know whats up with him. Please someone talk to me. Thanks to all
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4113881_tn?1390588112
"That's why I am confused because I thought you can't mix them both?"

If your talking about mixing cocaine and  methadone, the answer is yes. Mixing cocaine with any form of opiate is very popular...dangerous...but popular. Here is a thread on another site discussing there experience mixing the two and withdrawals from them both.

http://forum.opiophile.org/archive/index.php/t-26739.html

"He has been in different mood swings, angry, happy, depressed, stressed so I am totally lost and I usually am able to know whats up with him. "

Any drug addiction can cause these things you describe. Shooting coke and taking opiates at the same time can create these things as well. The effect of mixing the two causes a "roller coaster" of emotions, hence the mood swings. Its also hard to tell if someone is doing it because instead of having the hyped up appearance from the coke...or a low appearance from the opiates...it gives you an even look...making it easier to hide.

I wish you the best of luck. If your fiance is mixing it is very dangerous.

Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
This is a deadly combination.  I hope he will get some help before it is too late.

What are you doing to take care of you?
Blank
Hello, I am doing nothing to take care of myself. I cry everyday, I am starting to lose weight again, I feel very lonely and depressed, my daughter asked me why don't I kick him out? I am always going after him when he goes to get high at his brothers house, I constantly fight with him, I cry and beg him to stop, nothing works. I am sick over this, I have bags under my eyes, my family is hurting for me, his family keeps telling me to leave him. I don't do drugs and since i stop being his enabler giving him money like 2 months ago he treats me horrible, curses at me, leaves for hours and hours at a time, don't call me or text me, doesn't pick up my calls nothing. I have been so depressed that I can't even think anymore, I can't function at work, I nearly lost my home to foreclosure so many bad things because of this man but the worse part is: I can't bring myself to leave him....... Thanks for caring.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...