need advice on occ oxy user loved one
2 years I have been in a realationship , I love this guy so much. We have went from porn , beer, pot and now oxy use . Over 2 years the use has never stopped completely but has so drastically went down in all areas , but never stops ,his family is drunks , his brother and friends use oxys as well and I have turned into a control freak thinking if I beg , plead or cry  he ll see how the lies and cover up and blown money effects our realationship we both had lost our jobs and he used money we had left to buy that junk not knowing where our next pay check wld come from . I grew up as a Christian and he started  coming to church and wanted to know more about god and that is the only thing that has slowed his use down , I said I wld breakup if he continued but he always gives in to the high that calls w the pills even knowing this cld be the last  straw , but he ll still make his line and snort it. He s worse when I'm not around I had temp work 3 days and I wasn't at work 2 hours till he was up to no good . I guess my question is other than breaking my heart is this wrong to feel I don't won't him doing any of this crap ,life free from addiction and will he ever stop or shld I breakup feel heart broken at once or feel heartache  come around 2-4 times a month
I know its a tough situation. My husband after being laid off for like 5 or 6 months and me being pregnant started hanging out with wrong people and snorting heroin here and there. It slowly got worse but I was lying to myself, i didn't want to believe it. I cried, begged him for our unborn child's sake, threaten to move out till he got help and stopped hanging out with these people cause I knew the,outcome wouldn't be good.  
Well it took him getting into a lot of legal trouble to start.
I hope things go better on your end. But its not wrong asking him to stop. My husband started with pain pills.
Honestly I wish I would have left like,I said I was going too I'm sure he would have stopped them.
Good luck girl!
I meant,legal trouble to stop**